London Bridge is falling down!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramzheart

Rookie
Cuz Rams bout to bring down the London house!!!

Ok seems like several games we've said have been must win big statements?! Where does this one rank? Opinions???

Even though we lost to Seahawks I think they played them well enough to earn respect. I m not sure that's going to be good enough in this game-need the W!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
My opinion on that Seahawks games stays the same as I stated before that game. That was a must win game against the Seahawks. It would have changed everything. It was a huge setback to lose that home game to them. :(

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I agree. No moral victories. They are for losers. At this point, only a victory counts. Show control in all 3 aspects of the game.

BTW- you do know London Bridge is actually IN Arizona? So kind of an appropriate title. (y)

Edit: Originally built and spanned the river Thames in London, it was dismantled and rebuilt in Lake Havasu City Arizona in 1967.

Maybe we can dismantle the Tards and send them to Arizona in honor of London Bridge?!

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
And that river Thanes, is pronounced 'TIMS'!

Ramzheart

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree. No moral victories. They are for losers. At this point, only a victory counts. Show control in all 3 aspects of the game.

BTW- you do know London Bridge is actually IN Arizona? So kind of an appropriate title. (y)

Edit: Originally built and spanned the river Thames in London, it was dismantled and rebuilt in Lake Havasu City Arizona in 1976.

Maybe we can dismantle the Tards and send them to Arizona in honor of London Bridge?!
Well if it's in Arizona, wouldn't it make it even more appropriate?!