List of UDFAs that Chose the Best Team in the NFL.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
UDFA SIGNED:
WR, JJ Lapp, State University of New York at Cortland HIGHLIGHTS
WR, Sam Wiglusz, Ohio HIGHLIGHTS

TE, Neal Johnson, Louisana HIGHLIGHTS

DB, Jaylen McCollough, Tennessee HIGHLIGHTS
CB, Josh Wallace, Michigan HIGHLIGHTS
S, Kenny Logan Jr., Kansas HIGHLIGHTS

LB, Omar Speights, LSU (Includes $9k bonus) HIGHLIGHTS

DT, David Olajiga, Central Missouri
DE, Anthony Goodlow, Oklahoma State (Includes $20k signing bonus) MEDIA DAY INTERVIEW

G, Nouredin Nouili. Nebraska HIGHLIGHTS
C, Justin Dedich, USC Highlights
OT, Blake Larson, Augustana College, IL HIGHLIGHTS (MY Freaking College Alumni school!!!!!) So freaking awesome

ROD draftniks anybody on this list stand out to you ?

NCRamguy great post with the highlights attached.:fistbump1:
I am a NC fan myself.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Obvious project since he does grab a lot but looks to have long arms. Put a few pounds on him and teach him some technique this year on the practice squad.

But Damn the Rams have a thing this season for the #5, the #3 and the name K/Cam.
He's a walking PI

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Up to date listing from thescore.com:

USC C Justin Dedich
Oklahoma State DE Anthony Goodlow
LSU LB Omar Speights
Washington State DB Cam Lampkin
Washington DT Tuli Letuligasenoa
Oklahoma WR Drake Stoops
Michigan CB Josh Wallace
Kansas S Kenny Logan
Louisiana TE Neal Johnson
Augustana OL Blake Larson
Central Missouri DT David Olajiga
Tennessee S Jaylen McCollough
Ohio WR Sam Wiglusz
SUNY Cortland WR J.J. Laap

Plus, mentioned above:
SMU CB Charles Woods

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Speights, Wallace, Logan and Larson all have legitimate shots of, if not actually making the starting 53- man roster, at least getting to the practice squad and coming up later in the year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If your Stoops, it makes a lot of sense to come here. If his NFL dreams don't materialize, you try to come here as an intern/ assistant like McVay did out of college when he went to Tampa.

You know coaching is embedded in his family, so you gotta think he is coming here for multiple reasons. Learn the system, build relationships, and with some luck get a few yrs of NFL experience. When your playing days end, you might get your foot in the door for an opportunity here.
Excellent point. Think you may be right.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Goal among these boys for me is to see a few teams additions. One of whom I would hope is a returner.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I think Speights, Wallace, Logan and Larson all have legitimate shots of, if not actually making the starting 53- man roster, at least getting to the practice squad and coming up later in the year.

Let's not forget about Olajiga, Letuligasenoa, McCullough, and Wiglusz. I think they all have a shot as well. As for others who didn't make the roster last year, Xavier Smith, Tanner Ingle, and Cameron McCutcheon are the ones whom I think have the best shot. Mike McAllister is another, but I think some team with a center need takes him, and Limmer is much better as a player anyway.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I've been on the Speights train all draft season. I'm excited to see what he can do for the Rams. If he sneaks on the roster, it'll be a really good thing in my opinion.
Did you watch LSUs pro-day? He moves so naturally in pass drills...

PLAYER (POS.) VERTICAL BROAD BENCH 40-YARD (BEST) 3-CONE 20 SHUTTLE
Speights, Omar (LB) 31.5 10-0 30 4.62 7.06 4.34

30 reps on the bench. Would've been the sixth-most by any player at the NFL Combine and most for a linebacker
40 yard places him 6th - with Cedric Gray and Marist Liufau among LBs
3-cone places him first ahead of Trotter Jr 7.13
Broad places him 6th tied with Cedric Gray
20 Shuttle places him 3rd ahead of Tyrice Knight and Trotter Jr

He had a down year together with the whole defense, and was injured, as well as being smaller in stature

Potential steal! I am betting on him making the team and also carving out playing time on special teams as well as 2nd LB alongside Jones. He reminds me of Wesley Woodyard who also went undrafted but started his rookie year. Not quite as fast, but not much off. Arms are not as long but not a problem. Stronger with a better 3=cone and a longer broad jump.

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

5'11", 193 lbs. Pretty physical at press. Willing tackler. Went on IR in 2022, came back, posted eleven PBUs. Stats are conflicting: ESPN says he played from 2019 as a graduate student and had eight total picks, while Sports-Reference says three total years - two at West Virginia, one at SMU and had two total picks. Not sure which one is right.

Either way, it's another very interesting addition to the cornerbacks room, especially considering how concerned I am about White, D-Will, Kendrick, and the corners as a whole. Now please, please, please get a fucking running back in here, guys; I don't want to see Rivers or Evans as a potential third running back.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
5'11", 193 lbs. Pretty physical at press. Willing tackler. Went on IR in 2022, came back, posted eleven PBUs. Stats are conflicting: ESPN says he played from 2019 as a graduate student and had eight total picks, while Sports-Reference says three total years - two at West Virginia, one at SMU and had two total picks. Not sure which one is right.

Either way, it's another very interesting addition to the cornerbacks room, especially considering how concerned I am about White, D-Will, Kendrick, and the corners as a whole. Now please, please, please get a fucking running back in here, guys; I don't want to see Rivers or Evans as a potential third running back.
Personally I am looking forward to the battle between Evans and Rivers. I did wonder if they would bring in someone else too

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Personally I am looking forward to the battle between Evans and Rivers. I did wonder if they would bring in someone else too
Agreed, I'm a little surprised they didn't bring in more RBs, QBs, OTs. I guess their cup is full as far as they are concerned.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Also blocked a FG in the AAC Title game. So sounds like a gamer.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Also blocked a FG in the AAC Title game. So sounds like s gamer.