PREGAME Lions Pregame

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I just looked him up. It's the asshole who screwed us against the Steelers this year.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Whorestad screwed us in an earlier game as well.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
He screwed us twice against the Steelers; he was the ref in the 2019 game against the Steelers.
Hopefully he's just a Steeler fan and can be neutral on Sunday. :clinkingbeer:

Memento

Name
Jemma
Hopefully he's just a Steeler fan and can be neutral on Sunday. :clinkingbeer:

I made a mistake: Shawn Smith was the ref on the 2019 screwjob. Whorestad screwed us against the Seahawks in the last game of the 2023 season.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The main thing in this game is for the secondary to be sharp and tackle well. These teams are very close in their passing attacks. Both teams have shown weakness in their secondary play.

- The Rams CANNOT afford any TOs

- Getting pressure on Goff will be huge.

- McVay needs to have a balance attack. It will control the tempo.

Most think this game will be a barn burner...I ain't so sure. Whoever controls the LOS will most likely win.
It's going to be difficult to run against the Lions...so ANY success we have there would be huge and open up passing lanes. I'm hoping Sean doesn't abandon the run too quickly if we don't get big yards on the ground right away.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It's going to be difficult to run against the Lions...so ANY success we have there would be huge and open up passing lanes. I'm hoping Sean doesn't abandon the run too quickly if we don't get big yards on the ground right away.

Kyren Williams has been the best RB in The NFL since the bye week ?

RamWoodie

Legend
I think Williams can run on anyone the way he runs...but there are several ways to get him going. The OLine has been pretty good at it, especially on Dotson and Hav's side.

Memento

Name
Jemma
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
IMG_2323.jpg
per PFF. I couldn't find the percentage we run zone coverage, but I believe its a fairly significant amount

dang

Legend
One of the good matchup things is that they don't have any beasts at WR.. so, someone like Durant can use his best attributes.. speed and ball skills.. hopefully.
Ummmm….you might want to catch up on St Brown. Not a big guy but a beast with receptions, yards and YAC.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Ummmm….you might want to catch up on St Brown. Not a big guy but a beast with receptions, yards and YAC.
Ummmmm... I'm a Trojan.

When I say "Beast"... I'm talking about big, physical freaks...

He's a fantastic WR.. great routes.. smart.. great hands.. competitive.
But he's not just going to body a guy like Durant and shake him off. I think Durant has a better chance against him than someone like a DK Metcalf, for example. Or Deebo. Or Davonte.