Lions accused of cheating

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
If there is any reason we lost the game it's because of the injuries. The kneecaps are a very dirty team, I wouldn't put it past them to have intentionally hurt at least one of our players, if not tried to.
None of us like Dirty Joseph, but please don’t speculate. After the knee cap stuff from last year, I’m sure they’re on warning from the league office and the NFLPA.

If there is evidence of non football contact, I’d love to see it.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
None of us like Dirty Joseph, but please don’t speculate. After the knee cap stuff from last year, I’m sure they’re on warning from the league office and the NFLPA.

If there is evidence of non football contact, I’d love to see it.
It's only speculation, but it's also my opinion. Joseph was never suspended for his actions. No action by the league only encourages more of the same behavior. And if they have one player intentionally injuring people, why is it difficult to think that they might have others doing the same thing?

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Yea that's dumb. It's smart it's homefield advantage. Like a good example of obvious home field advantage would be last night's debate a good example of cheating would be fact checking only one of the candidates. Lol

Just an example lol no political attacks please lol

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Thanks for saving me a read. I'll just go along with you all.

"No way, that ain't cheating!"

No Way What GIF