Lions accused of cheating

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
Lol. Who wrote that? It doesn't sound the like the allegations came from the rams but some writer trying to make a name for themselves

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
That may be home field advantage, but even MLB decided to (in some stadiums) fill in the outfield bleachers, so that the ball from the pitcher is not blended in with fans, so that the ball has a solid background on the delivery.

I can't imagine anyone saying that having a white/mostly white background behind the pitchers throwing arm, would be "home field advantage...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That may be home field advantage, but even MLB decided to (in some stadiums) fill in the outfield bleachers, so that the ball from the pitcher is not blended in with fans, so that the ball has a solid background on the delivery.

I can't imagine anyone saying that having a white/mostly white background behind the pitchers throwing arm, would be "home field advantage...
The Dolphins sideline is in the shade at their stadium, while the opponents is in full sun.

I don’t see much difference.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
i don't see the issue at all, seems fair to me

Shocked Tom Brady GIF by Norwalk Brew House

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Whether it’s cheating is debatable but you can see the point! Stafford was not to blame that’s for sure

Attachments

• IMG_1759.png
    IMG_1759.png
    328.7 KB · Views: 30

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Saw a lot of people (not just here) bring this up. I think it's a cheap excuse, and sore loser mentality. They changed their uniforms and adjusted the color slightly but their endzone and walls have matched for sometome now.

Last season
usa_today_21497195.0.jpg

Stafford
e3f69-16081347602198-800.jpg

Wider shot of Sunday
Screenshot_20240911_033604_Chrome.jpg

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Teams are going to obviously use their team colours for their stadium decor. Some weeks that will match their uniforms. Some weeks maybe not if teams have more than 1 jersey they wear at home. Really bad excuse. It was a bad throw/decision by Stafford at a very damaging time and situation in a generally outstanding performance by #9. Maybe he didn't see him, but it is not like he camouflaged in. I agree with @shovelpass. Sore loser mentality.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty misleading article/thread title
Fans were complaining? Yeah, that's not an accusation

Psycho_X

Legend
Just one of those things that hits twitter and than spreads as "news". Than all the sites that rely on clicks from made up content or propaganda spreading write up a story about it.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
If there is any reason we lost the game it's because of the injuries. The kneecaps are a very dirty team, I wouldn't put it past them to have intentionally hurt at least one of our players, if not tried to.