Let's calm down a bit, boys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just a thought but how funny would it be to trade for RG3 to backup Goff :D

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'd be down with that. I think McVay is enough of a genius to use RGIII as effectively as one can.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd be down with that. I think McVay is enough of a genius to use RGIII as effectively as one can.
Completely agree, I'm not jumping on the can Mannion movement but RG3 is better than Mannion and a better insurance blanket.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Completely agree, I'm not jumping on the can Mannion movement but RG3 is better than Mannion and a better insurance blanket.

Well, I think this board is well aware of my desire to replace Mannion. ;)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would love it....Hell, even Shawn Hill would be better...I'd even give a look at jrry32 if his ball had a tight spiral!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have been calling for a replacement of Mannion for more than a year. He is not an NFL QB.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
155092A5-70CB-496D-8BCD-35C13B4EE9E2.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would love it....Hell, even Shawn Hill would be better...I'd even give a look at jrry32 if his ball had a tight spiral!

I have a noodle arm and no tight spiral. It's unfortunate. I was blessed with the brains but not the arm. It's why I had to play 2B in baseball. Weak arm. :LOL:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a noodle arm and no tight spiral. It's unfortunate. I was blessed with the brains but not the arm. It's why I had to play 2B in baseball. Weak arm. :LOL:
ha! Jrry be like..
vcw5xaL.png

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Not many positives and not to concerned, It is hard when you are playing mismatched " firsts vs seconds" etc... still waiting for the first time that Mannion impresses me. Kelly looked O.K, Kiser too. The O.L was bad some other decent play by last years depth but ehhh…. no concerns

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
D. Williams contributed to the poor QB play.

Seemed like the rookie OL outplayed the back up veterans like,Williams, Lucas, Blythe, and Neary.

Noteboom looked solid and just smooth in his movement's. Allen was solid and Demby moved well I thought.

fearsomefour

Legend
Highlights imo:
1. John Kelly. Was high on him when i saw his tape after drafting him. Runs hard like Stacy but can cut better and has better vision.
2. Justin Davis. Really glad McVay kept him even after having 3 fumbles last preseason. After those 3 fumbles last preseason he was like water. Fast and got into smal spaces to get break for more yardage. Same thing tonight w/o a single fumble.
3. Kiser. Played great and stopped the run effectively.
4. JoJo Natson. Small dude but obviously has some chemistry with Allen. Fast and can cut in and out of traffic effectively.
5. Allen. Should play after Goff next game with the other teams second team to evaluate him better. Played better than Mannion.

While i feel our D wasn't the greatest tonight, it was better than the Ravens back ups, especially going into the 4th quarter. You could see a drastic dip in performance with the Ravens when they put in their 3rd unit. Im disregarding the plays from RG3 and Perrimen considering they are not 3 unit talent. So aside from those 3 crazy plays made by those two, our D held up decently late in the game.
Mix in Brown and I love our RB depth.

fearsomefour

Legend
Seemed like the rookie OL outplayed the back up veterans like,Williams, Lucas, Blythe, and Neary.

Noteboom looked solid and just smooth in his movement's. Allen was solid and Demby moved well I thought.
Agreed.
Don't know the level they were against.
First I had seen Noteboom play at all and I liked what I saw.
Smooth for a big guy. Stayed in front of his guy and had good balance.
So far so good with him.