Les Snead ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
This whole franchise is kind of on a high right now and it makes all those years of suffering finally worth it imo.

I am so excited, I almost peed in my pants, but I still have to temper that excitement because we haven't played a down yet in the 2018 season. I am excited for the draft and to see what the product might be for the 2018 season.

I have high hopes but it seems like it's going to be Super bowl champions or the season is a failure.

I hope it's the former and not the latter. Go Rams!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

The funny thing is how people want to talk crap about Silent Stan.

I do almost for surely think he lied about the Holiday Park story. His wife owned the property he first bought. Maybe he didn’t know how Petrfect it was at first.

I do know from talking to police at a XMas party that plans for condo we’re going up. Why that got put on hold & everything else was because he was basically all in . Demoff & him played the game , along with Fisher who conned then for extra $$$$.

I seriously think Fisher should have been in a coke commercial.

That all said , he has been a good owner. It’s not like that aren’t always up against the cap.

Sam Bradford & even Suh were the highest paid Rookies in the history of the NFL !

jap

Legend
Going out and getting the players Fisher wanted here. Draft, FA, UDFA etc. Same thing he's doing now except its McVay & Phillips.

. . . and having a much, much more easier time doing it because Sean & Wade are so specific concerning the skillsets they are seeking. Fisher was more vague, especially on the offensive side of the ball.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
The whole mentality has changed since Mcvay came in .

Seems like Fisher was holding back the team and pressuring management to get his type of player.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
awesome talent, better than SW
Maybe...maybe not....hard to say...definitely similar talents....I'd say that OBJ...has that wiggle....more....he's kinda an acrobatic athlete....

Sammy has that strength/speed thing....

It would be interesting to see Sammy's numbers with a QB like Eli....

nighttrain

Legend
Maybe...maybe not....hard to say...definitely similar talents....I'd say that OBJ...has that wiggle....more....he's kinda an acrobatic athlete....

i meant just a bit better, overall
train

nighttrain

Legend

Goff better then Eli, the now Eli
train

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The funny thing is how people want to talk crap about Silent Stan.

I've felt all along that Stan and his deep pockets would position the Rams to be an elite team. And tbh it has already happened and is in the final stages of that transition as we watch this offseason unfold.

Best stadium in the league. New offices and state of the art studio for NFL Network. Reinvigorated Inglewood right next to LAX. Highly desired player destination with the youngest head coach in the league.

Really as of right now I have one question: Demoff. I love the dude, but I want to see the dominoes fall. I want to see him demonstrate an ability to sign our elite players long term. If and when that happens, I think the Rams will have arrived for the long haul. Snead has proven that he can support McVay and this staff, even though some of his moves are very risky. They just have to demonstrate as an organization that they can lay the groundwork for the future.

Without that there is plenty of room for this train to run off the rails. Not being negative, just calling it what it is.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Just how many more rabbits does Snead have in that hat of his

182-1.jpg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I've felt all along that Stan and his deep pockets would position the Rams to be an elite team. And tbh it has already happened and is in the final stages of that transition as we watch this offseason unfold.

Best stadium in the league. New offices and state of the art studio for NFL Network. Reinvigorated Inglewood right next to LAX. Highly desired player destination with the youngest head coach in the league.

Really as of right now I have one question: Demoff. I love the dude, but I want to see the dominoes fall. I want to see him demonstrate an ability to sign our elite players long term. If and when that happens, I think the Rams will have arrived for the long haul. Snead has proven that he can support McVay and this staff, even though some of his moves are very risky. They just have to demonstrate as an organization that they can lay the groundwork for the future.

Without that there is plenty of room for this train to run off the rails. Not being negative, just calling it what it is.

Well I think everyone is working hand & hand. I think he has learned from his mistakes.
This Aaron Donald contract situation shows how The Rams are working from a position of strength.
Demoff was a huge reason McVay is The Rams head coach. I think Wade being the selling point.
The Rams will have $100,000 after the season. So another words they will be out of cap he’ll. Yes Snead has been working magic, but Demoff has finger in all off this.He also stuck with Snead when the pitchforks were all out around town.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Les said on NFL Radio on my drive home that they sat down and talked with Aaron Donald to make sure he was ok with them pursuing Suh if that meant Suh would get paid first.

Said they still plan to get something done with Aaron this Spring.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Kevin Demoff is the one who has his work cut out for him , because he's the one who really has to figure how all this is going to work

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Kevin Demoff is the one who has his work cut out for him , because he's the one who really has to figure how all this is going to work

I would hate to be the one that had to deal with all these contracts and the cap.