Les on the McVay show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
So, did they say why Les was filling in for coach? Does this happen from time to time? Wondering if McVay was in a funk or something and didn't want to deal with it this week. Sucks that I even consider that, but with McVay, ya never know.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So, did they say why Les was filling in for coach? Does this happen from time to time? Wondering if McVay was in a funk or something and didn't want to deal with it this week. Sucks that I even consider that, but with McVay, ya never know.
Has happened before on short weeks or when McVay is in his laboratory licking his wounds. Both are the case this week. :laugh4:

Ellard80

Legend
Has happened before on short weeks or when McVay is in his laboratory licking his wounds. Both are the case this week. :laugh4:

Yeah this is a common thing on short weeks... Les was actually better in a way because he said some things that were interesting.

McVay is just the same cluster of words all the time.... "Activate eligibles... attack edges...communicate better.... solution orientated...ect"

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Apparently McVay has been incredibly busy catching up on ROD, he's currently on page 4 of the vent thread taking notes

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Yeah this is a common thing on short weeks... Les was actually better in a way because he said some things that were interesting.

McVay is just the same cluster of words all the time.... "Activate eligibles... attack edges...communicate better.... solution orientated...ect"
Was McVay employed as a salesperson, before this job??? :woozy2:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did I hear someone say funk?
1695938416886.png

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I am grateful for them both. McVay and Snead are among the better coaches/GMs in the league. But between the two of them, we must have the most arrogant front office in the league.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I am grateful for them both. McVay and Snead are among the better coaches/GMs in the league. But between the two of them, we must have the most arrogant front office in the league.

It’s regarded as arrogant by outsiders, maybe. I regard it as confidence to its logical extreme. We’ve had a winning record until last year, two Super Bowl visits, and one Super Bowl win. That’s more than any team aside from the Chiefs.

They deserve to have that confidence.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah Les basically said Noteboom at LT and Dotson and RG. McVay would have been more vague.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Short week he needed to be it the war room