Late start Pickem Contest - Who's In?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thordaddy said:
RamFan503 said:
Thordaddy said:
For various reason I have failed to enter pick in three of the eligible weeks .
So I have actually picked 100 games exactly, with 78 correct or 78%, just thought I'd brag about it since it's impossible for me to win the best % .
BTW I don't remember picking against the Rams , not sayin' I haven't but I don't remember doing it.

Same but 79 correct AND I forgot to pick a couple Thursdays in addition. And I have definitely never picked against the Rams. So :neener:

So you want?
A.a medal
B. a chest to pin it on

:razzed:

Depends on what metal the medal is minted from. Chest? Nah... I got this cool old one that supposedly came west on covered wagon. :what: I'll just take a few of these: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:lmao:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
RamFan503 said:
Thordaddy said:
RamFan503 said:
Thordaddy said:
For various reason I have failed to enter pick in three of the eligible weeks .
So I have actually picked 100 games exactly, with 78 correct or 78%, just thought I'd brag about it since it's impossible for me to win the best % .
BTW I don't remember picking against the Rams , not sayin' I haven't but I don't remember doing it.

Same but 79 correct AND I forgot to pick a couple Thursdays in addition. And I have definitely never picked against the Rams. So :neener:

So you want?
A.a medal
B. a chest to pin it on

:razzed:

Depends on what metal the medal is minted from. Chest? Nah... I got this cool old one that supposedly came west on covered wagon. :what: I'll just take a few of these: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:lmao:

Uh ,little known fact , I played baseball, went to bat ONE TIME , the pitcher was pretty wild the umpire told me I had four balls, since then I bow to no man.

SO I'll just tell ya that warm sensation on the back of your neck, it's ME BREATHING, don't look back, cuz when you turn back around I may have passed you.
But yer a worthy opponent and when the bronze statue is cast commemerating my come from behind performance ,I'll tell people ,it was you pushing me to greatness.

BANJO TIME :tooth:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not sure I wanna know how the ump could see your balls - four or no. And that warm breath? I ain't Ned - so back off! :shock: And bronze? Guess someone got past you before I broke the ribbon. Bummer. Guess you need to practice up. :sly:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I just want to win once. Can't you guys tank it one week for me? Just one week?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
brokeu91 said:

I'll try but it does no good unless the mighty Thor and his Southern Orchestra falls in line. But WTF... We both gave you three weeks. :7up:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
RamFan503 said:
brokeu91 said:

I'll try but it does no good unless the mighty Thor and his Southern Orchestra falls in line. But WTF... We both gave you three weeks. :7up:

Well,I'm expecting a stinko week anytime the first week I DID picks but somehow they weren't submitted correctly ,I had something like 6 right that week and this week isn't starting out so well since I picked the Cowboys and SOMEHOW I don't think they will suck it up as well on the road in Cinn. as the Chiefs did .
That game I really puzzled over a while before I picked the Cowboys anyway and who knows maybe they hunker down dedicate this game to the kid who died in that wreck.
As for me I really only give a shit that one of my picks comes through, hopefully the Rams are focused and ready to put up some points today, the boards have been all farts and giggles about our D all week and little or no distress about the fact that we scored a whole 3 points on O during regulation last week, ONE FOOT strike away from being shut out. :what:

Juice Harps I hear juice harps, mus be cousin grandpa ,better go git my banjo time fer Sunday go to meetin

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
brokeu91 said:
You know it's not the pick but the team. KC last week proves that one more than any odds.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Game tomorrow. If you're still in the hunt, get your picks in ASAP.

The following have not updated their picks yet.

Ram_Quixote, montanaramsfan, CrunchTyMe, paceram, sdram, Selassie_I, Sgt._Ram, roboram, Ramrasta, username, JdashSTL, Warner4prez, Killgasm_, had, joeybittick, Lesson, rickrawk, ScotsRam, JoeMad, faceplant, RamFan503, AIRWARNER13, shaunpinney

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
K- I'm in. And I gave everyone a freebee because I can't stomach choosing a team to WIN a certain match-up. I could really go for THAT game ending in a tie in which one team loses its starting QB and the other has their D get suspended for 8 games for anti-doping violations.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ram Quixote said:
Hey, X. Update the results so I can see my name at the top. :twisted:
Done

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CONGRATS TO RAM QUIXOTE!
148/223 (66.37%)

2013 ROD PICK 'EM CHAMP
(You win nothing. lol. This was our inaugural run, but next year we'll pool a big cash prize)

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Ah shucks. Tweren't nuthin'.

I mean that literally. :sly:

There are only 2 things I made sure I did every week:

Pick the Rams
Never forget to make all the picks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Congrats RQ. Lucky bastard. And I say that in the nicest way possible. :sly:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Congrats RQ! And I'll take a 5th best especially after the dismal start. And a shout out to Selassie for finishing BEHIND me! And I'm proud to proclaim that I never picked against our RAMS all season. (Homer award deserved)

And thanks for putting this Pick em up X. I love the competition.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Can we have a playoff thingy?

Have one every week like before, or do a March Madness style where everyone fills out the brackets before hand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:

Have one every week like before, or do a March Madness style where everyone fills out the brackets before hand.
That's a bit outside the capabilities of that software. Having that many people predicting just a few games a week is going to produce a bunch of ties. And it's not set up for point spreads or anything like that either. If you wanna organize a bracket though, then by all means...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
X said:
Angry Ram said:

That's a bit outside the capabilities of that software. Having that many people predicting just a few games a week is going to produce a bunch of ties. And it's not set up for point spreads or anything like that either. If you wanna organize a bracket though, then by all means...

Watch me.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LOL

This was fun. I thought it would be easier to pick straight-up instead of against the spread like last year. Well, I was wrong on that. Last year I came in 2nd,,, this year I was like 4th or 5th.

My real battle was with my son "Ramrasta". That is why he and I always hid our picks (we were hiding them from each other). He came in tied for 2nd I see (he also had 4 winning weeks to my measly 2).

I must admit though,,, losing to Husker by 1 hurt almost as much as getting my ass kicked by my son. :oops: WTF

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Congrats RQ, I will say though my win % picking 13 weeks was 70%,so I'll be gunnin fer ya next year.