Last FA Gifts under the Christmas Tree

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
I know Rams Cap $$$ is tight but I want to open a couple more Christmas gifts before taking a much needed nap:

- DL depth - socks (Westbrooks) or even better some new Nikes (Shelton, Liuget, Jernigan or Wilkerson)
- RB1B - golf balls (Brown) or how about a new Calloway driver (CJ Anderson, Jay Ajayi, Isaiah Crowell)
- OG - gift card (Ryan Groy) or tickets to the Black Keys concert (Quinton Spain, TJ Lang)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I suspect Brown is not happy with the golf balls association.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
IZMw2qt.jpg

"I got Blake Bortles....good grief."

dang

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So not so clever analogies aside - I believe the Rams will draft BPA with their first pick - whether the trade down or keep their 1st round pick. I personally hope its a DL or EDGE player that can start. They will undoubtedly add a FA RB but I hope they find a way to add another solid FA OL and DL player for depth.

TexasRam

Legend
It sucks when your sister steals your
present and you don’t realize till out pops a Roger Saffold and she runs off with it.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I got a feeling our 1st pick will be a CB w/ starting abilities then add 2-DL and 2-ILB 2- OL 1TE/RB?

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The way things stand at this time OL and DL will need to be addressed early in the draft.

fearsomefour

Legend
Early means with the first few picks they have, right now it means in the 1st and 3rd rounds but that is still subject to change.
Subject to change......results may vary.
I agree.
A trade down from 31 is very possible given the depth in certain positions.

dang

Legend
Back to the FA subject. Are the Rams done or will they pull some magic (restructure, trade, release) for some OL/DL depth?

wild ram

Rookie
Name
Erick
Except for cornerbacks. With both starters being free agents after 2019, that seems to be a priority to develop.

Agree, as the Vikings H/c says that is the position with the biggest learning curb on defense.
I will say The Rams do have a couple young CB’s with potential.

wild ram

Rookie
Name
Erick
Back to the FA subject. Are the Rams done or will they pull some magic (restructure, trade, release) for some OL/DL depth?

The Rams organization will always wait for opportunity to upgrade. I’m sure Kromer has an idea of the direction he wants to go.

I think a trade of position during the draft either way will be a way to fulfill a couple position.
The Rams biggest need is a OL & DL Player,especially after the resigning of Malcom Brown.

dang

Legend
My guess is the Rams will land a potential OL future starter in the 3rd round and depth via the 7th round/UDFA pickups. With that said - are there any FA OL remaining that the Rams should pursue via a very team friendly contract?