#LARams Tender Exclusive Rights Free Agents Malcolm Brown + Troy Hill

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Hill was a guarantee but was wondering what they would do with Brown. I like him as a backup. Still want to add that scat back to play opposite Gurley at times and takeover Tavon's role.

jap

Legend
Hill was a guarantee but was wondering what they would do with Brown. I like him as a backup. Still want to add that scat back to play opposite Gurley at times and takeover Tavon's role.

Malcolm Brown combines with the Gurley Man to provide the Horns with two sledge hammers to batter defensive lines with. As they get worn down with the double thrusts of two Mjolnirs, you throw in your Tavon-esque scat-back and let the defenders wear themselves out even more trying to corral greased lightning.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Brown is a stud & a core special teams player.
He did well at end of games saving Gurleys legs.
He also is good on 3rd and long. He catches the ball well out of the back field & is a willing blocker.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I guess this was necessary....Like Hill....I want a new backup for Gurley....something like Kamara....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Cooper could fill that role without the explosiveness. But he is a little slippery as evidenced by his return abilities. Justin Davis looked like he could be that quicker change of pace guy but I doubt they'd have him on the field same time as Gurley. I think they want a receiver type to keep the defense respecting the end around.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These are ok, but I'd rather hear that Watkins was signed...

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
WHERE ARE ALL THE RUMORS ON BIG NAMES???

I’m gonna stop checking every half hour unless they give us some more rumors

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I guess this was necessary....Like Hill....I want a new backup for Gurley....something like Kamara....
It would not bother me if Troy Hill is given a chance to be the main swing reserve outside corner. Wade will have Troy around now for a good long time now. This cost is a econo bargain! If Shields can play the Nickle well enough they need not spend the big $$$ on NR-C to return. Rams also have Joyner who plays the Nickle as well as any corner in the NFL. I also would not forget about Kevin Peterson either he gave on of the best Ram corner performances we saw last season late. Rams stand to have Peterson around for several seasons too @ a low cap price.

Troy & Kevin could stand to learn big from our two new Ram all pro corners & even ex all pro Shields. Then there is ex 2016 drafted Bronco CB Taurean Nixon who Wade brought in. Nixon may be the fastest corner on the team now.

I would prefer to not go into the RED in the salary cap with OL'ers Saffold- Havenstein- Brown all fixing to be UFA this time next year.:notsure:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If Shields can play the Nickle well enough they need not spend the big $$$ on NR-C to return
Kinda concerned about a corner that missed the entire 2017 season with a concussion. I mean, that's 4 months of symptoms.
Then there is ex 2016 drafted Bronco CB Taurean Nixon who Wade brought in. Nixon may be the fastest corner on the team now.
Hmmmmm
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/taurean-nixon?id=2553458

OVERVIEW
Played two seasons at Memphis (2010-11) before transferring to Tulane in 2012. Redshirted in 2012 before playing two seasons at Tulane (2013-14).

PRO DAY RESULTS

40-yard dash: 4.38 and 4.41 seconds
Vertical jump: 38 inches
Broad jump: 11 feet, 2 inches
Short shuttle: 4.34 seconds
3-cone: 7.16 seconds
Bench: 18 reps of 225 pounds
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2451950-taurean-nixon-to-denver-broncos-full-draft-pick-breakdown
Like him already

Which leads to my point....I don't think Peterson is a Son of Bum type DB....Hill I kinda like....