Lance Dunbar's agent deserves a raise

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/...uses-gronk-others-chasing-millions-of-dollars

Most of these are your regular everyday roster bonuses, etc..

Los Angeles Rams

Greg Zuerlein, K

Salary: $1,375,000

Bonuses: Zuerlein earned $250,000 for being selected to the Pro Bowl.

Rodger Saffold, G

Salary: $4,847,233

Bonuses: Saffold earns $31,250 every week he’s active on game day. He has already made $437,500 with the chance for another $62,500 in the final two weeks.

Kayvon Webster, CB

Salary: $2,750,000

Bonuses: Webster earns $15,625 every week he’s active on game day. He made $171,875 for being active in 11 games before rupturing his Achilles tendon.

Lance Dunbar, RB

Salary: $1,000,000

Bonuses: Dunbar’s contract comes with a $1.5 million playoff bonus. He also makes $7,812 for every game he is active. He already has made $23,436 with the chance for another $15,624 in the final two weeks.

Derek Carrier, TE

Salary: $585,000

Bonuses: Carrier’s contract carries a $6,250 per-game bonus in 2017. He has made $75,000 with the chance for another $12,500 in the final two weeks.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/...uses-gronk-others-chasing-millions-of-dollars

Most of these are your regular everyday roster bonuses, etc..

Los Angeles Rams

Greg Zuerlein, K

Salary: $1,375,000

Bonuses: Zuerlein earned $250,000 for being selected to the Pro Bowl.

Rodger Saffold, G

Salary: $4,847,233

Bonuses: Saffold earns $31,250 every week he’s active on game day. He has already made $437,500 with the chance for another $62,500 in the final two weeks.

Kayvon Webster, CB

Salary: $2,750,000

Bonuses: Webster earns $15,625 every week he’s active on game day. He made $171,875 for being active in 11 games before rupturing his Achilles tendon.

Lance Dunbar, RB

Salary: $1,000,000

Bonuses: Dunbar’s contract comes with a $1.5 million playoff bonus. He also makes $7,812 for every game he is active. He already has made $23,436 with the chance for another $15,624 in the final two weeks.

Derek Carrier, TE

Salary: $585,000

Bonuses: Carrier’s contract carries a $6,250 per-game bonus in 2017. He has made $75,000 with the chance for another $12,500 in the final two weeks.

Most possibly the worse off season sign in 2017 by Snead. Never got this one from the beginning.McVay was able to use him just one game this season wk #10 & got 5 carries for 31 yds in clean up action. Then Dunbar came up gimpy once again with the knee issue & has not contributed since. It would appear that his knee is not sound.

It would be nice to see him get some serious work here before the playoffs since he is getting paid a nice sum for it. Brown & Dunbar's knees have caused Gurley to be in the offense late when he should be on the sideline in preservation area. TA's ball handling management skills are poor & it hard for me to be comfortable when he is spelling Gurley in close big games. Dunbar needs be in there NOW!

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Most possibly the worse off season sign in 2017 by Snead. Never got this one from the beginning.McVay was able to use him just one game this season wk #10 & got 5 carries for 31 yds in clean up action. Then Dunbar came up gimpy once again with the knee issue & has not contributed since. It would appear that his knee is not sound.

It would be nice to see him get some serious work here before the playoffs since he is getting paid a nice sum for it. Brown & Dunbar's knees have caused Gurley to be in the offense late when he should be on the sideline in preservation area. TA's ball handling management skills are poor & it hard for me to be comfortable when he is spelling Gurley in close big games. Dunbar needs be in there NOW!

I agree Dunbar was a poor signing, but I do think there was merit at the time. Cunningham was looking for a bigger role elsewhere and was pricing himself out of our plans. We needed a third down back and we didn't know what we had in Brown or Davis. Now we have TA, so yea looking back it's easy to wonder why we signed him in the first place, but it made sense at the time.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree Dunbar was a poor signing, but I do think there was merit at the time. Cunningham was looking for a bigger role elsewhere and was pricing himself out of our plans. We needed a third down back and we didn't know what we had in Brown or Davis. Now we have TA, so yea looking back it's easy to wonder why we signed him in the first place, but it made sense at the time.
And McVay was familiar with him and felt he was what the Rams needed.
Cunningham on the other hand hasnt done much in Chi-town either

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Hahaha. The guy hasnt done a damn thing. Oh well, I can't complain that much. He's cheap and we are gonna make the playoffs

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Win some lose some. Overall they killed it in FA.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Win some lose some. Overall they killed it in FA.
So true Merlin ...could also look at this another way & say that McVay has a secret weapon who has been on simmer just waiting for the playoffs....help Jet his offense to the SB ......you never know. So the book is not closed fully on Lance Dunbar yet.....saying to myself;).

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Most possibly the worse off season sign in 2017 by Snead.
Still wonder what the hell we grab him for???
I agree Dunbar was a poor signing, but I do think there was merit at the time.

We needed a third down back and we didn't know what we had in Brown or Davis. Now we have TA, so yea looking back it's easy to wonder why we signed him in the first place, but it made sense at the time.

I woulda went after one of those Redskins RBs.....even traded for one.....may get one after the season is over.

Dunbar has always been injury prone in the league....makes no sense to look for him. I'd grab a rookie RB in the 6th or 7th round....

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
More is always better, they didn' know brown would run so well or that Mcvay would use tavon so much in the running game .

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
More is always better, they didn' know brown would run so well or that Mcvay would use tavon so much in the running game .

55 rushes so far this year. We didn't see that coming did we.

He's going to get cut unless he restructures his contract somehow.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dunbar has played well when he has been healthy. Unfortunately, he hasn't been healthy often. I think the FA signing was actually a good one because the kid has looked good here. You just can't anticipate injuries.