LaCanfora: Rams To Be Issued "A Few More Years of Lumps"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
what is up with this pasty-never-played-sports-jack wad?

I'm on my iPhone and can't post the link now. Maybe someone can help me out.

LaCanfora, in a NFC West prediction video gives the Rams the back of his hand. He says, of course, the division is between Seattle and Arizona. Fair enough. But then proceeds to rip on the Rams pretty good. His opinions are his prerogative, but see if any of you can catch the whopper of a lie.

:flanders:First guy to catch LieCanfora's whopper gets a free car wash at Zippees Lube and Lather with my ROD Bucs coupon. (y)

bbach

UDFA
I did not catch his video but frankly the Rams organization deserves every bit of criticism it gets until they finally actually do something. Think about it. Since 1985, the Rams have had what, three - four good years, all the greatest show on turf. I guess it does not matter how true anything is. The real truth is our organization has largely sucked. But like any dumb fan, I hope this is the year we "start" to turn it around.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I did not catch his video but frankly the Rams organization deserves every bit of criticism it gets until they finally actually do something. Think about it. Since 1985, the Rams have had what, three - four good years, all the greatest show on turf. I guess it does not matter how true anything is. The real truth is our organization has largely sucked. But like any dumb fan, I hope this is the year we "start" to turn it around.
I attended the 1989 NFC Championship game in which the league let guys wearing horns participate. (I guess that is debatable. They looked pretty bad that day.) They '80s were pretty successful. It Hit the fan in '90.

But you have a point Bach. We have had a culture of losing and deserve most criticism and doubt.

How do you think we will do this year? I still say 11-5.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

4 winning seasons in the last 25 played.

And Rams fans make fun of the Browns LOL.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
http://cbsprt.co/1TLwQxc

I didn't catch the lie. Are you talking about Robinson leading the league in holding penalties?
Because he did.
Close. He said "all those sacks" when our team gave up a league low 18. (n) I guess, technically, not a lie. More like an irrational throat hack.

Remember, too, @x Robinson didn't have any penalties OR give up any sacks the last 5 games. Things are looking up for Fat Albert.

:flanders:Sorry folks. The contest is closed. Zippees has been informed that the FREE carwash offer has been rescinded.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Seattle defense will keep them in games but the losses of Goofy (RB) and the their downsizing (in exp) of their offensive line will make them more of a middle of the road team..... But the window for AZ will start to close as the age of their offensive stars continue to climb. Reporters say things to make you read (or rant or praise or.....), not to be held accountable.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Close. He said "all those sacks" when our team gave up a league low 18. (n) I guess, technically, not a lie. More like an irrational throat hack.

:flanders:Sorry folks. The contest is closed. Zippees has been informed that the FREE carwash offer has been rescinded.
Yeah, that falls under hyperbole. Along with his assessment of our "shaky" offensive line.
Is what it is. His opinion means exactly shit to me anyway.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks for the post Prime!!(y)(y)
I think the "BIG LIE" @Roman Snow is referring to and it was a Blatant LIE, Was when he talked about "all the Sacks our O-Line gave up last year"!! Pure BS, they gave up 18 sack! PERIOD!!
He didn't refer to pressures or hits, He called the O-Line poor and said " ALL THE SACKS THEY GAVE UP LAST YEAR!
LaCanfora is a walking pile of:poop:!

EDIT: I was typing my answers the Above question, when Roman gave his answer!!

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Many feel that Jason LaCanfora is never right and when it came to the relocation, he first was all in on Inglewood and then kept vacillating time and time again to where just days before stated "Carson would be the sight chosen." Obviously retracting later so excuse me for ignoring him until he gets something right for once.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Thanks for the post Prime!!(y)(y)
I think the "BIG LIE" @Roman Snow is referring to and it was a Blatant LIE, Was when he talked about "all the Sacks our O-Line gave up last year"!! Pure BS, they gave up 18 sack! PERIOD!!
He didn't refer to pressures or hits, He called the O-Line poor and said " ALL THE SACKS THEY GAVE UP LAST YEAR!
LaCanfora is a walking pile of:poop:!
Good news Dave! Zippees will honor the FREE car wash promotion, if you get down there this afternoon, before the shift change. (The 3-8 shift crew looks down on these freebees, and tends to "lose" car keys, and leave a stench in the carpet cleaning water, not unlike the restroom post-swab water.) So hustle down there. I left your name at the front desk. Oh, and CONGRATS!!!! (y)

Side note: The Lube Job has been reserved for @tavian

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Side note: Has any human in history looked MORE like a tadpole than LaCanfora?

aed45b67670e44cfb5e948eea9997cc8.jpeg

Name
rick
La Confora HATES the Rams since we won Los Angeles so convincingly over his pipe/wet dream Carson. Just a hata. End of story.