LA Lakers , Let;s Rock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
There's no darker a time for a Rams and Lakers fan than when you get absolutely pummeled by the niners AND celtics in the same goddam week.

Yet here we are. :angry:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Another overrated all star team? I dunno. Been a Lakers fan for a long time. Since the days of West and Wilt. I loved watching Magic, Shaq, Kobe. But I just can't get into them with Lebron. When they won the championship at the Orlando bubble I was pulling for them but I didn't watch any of it. Its just not the same for some reason.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
That elbow from LeBron didn't look accidental as the announcer from the video I watched kept saying. From the overhead camera angle you could see it wasn't accidental.

Tano

Legend
There's no darker a time for a Rams and Lakers fan than when you get absolutely pummeled by the niners AND celtics in the same goddam week.

Yet here we are. :angry:
I have stopped watching basketball since it is a me me me game now

Bring back the Magic days

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Another overrated all star team? I dunno. Been a Lakers fan for a long time. Since the days of West and Wilt. I loved watching Magic, Shaq, Kobe. But I just can't get into them with Lebron. When they won the championship at the Orlando bubble I was pulling for them but I didn't watch any of it. Its just not the same for some reason.
Yeah... Bron Bron has really dampened my desire to watch the Lakers. They will always be my team but I don't think I'll be really interested in them until he's gone.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah... Bron Bron has really dampened my desire to watch the Lakers. They will always be my team but I don't think I'll be really interested in them until he's gone.
Yeah, I hate it but it's hard to pull for my favorite team at the moment. Thought I'd never see the day.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I think it's the fact that we don't really have any "homegrown" players anymore. Kobe was the last one to last more than just a few seasons.

I like THT and the rookie Reaves seems like a steal. But we let go of young guys like Brandon Ingram, J Randle, Lonzo, Clarkson and Caruso (who were fun to root for and watch develop) to sign big names and that seems like the direction ownership wants to take.

It might help the team contend for chips... But it seems cheap and empty to me

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Matt Stafford at the Lakers v Warriors … good game. James has 51 points. 105 a piece at the moment , 5min to go.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Matt and Kelly looked like they enjoyed themselves! :laugh1:

Lakers win. 124-116

Best game the Lakers have played in a long time. Le Bron with 56 points.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
snackdaddy,
Was scrolling through this thread and saw your post. Hey.. you must be living rent free in my head because this is precisely how I feel about my Lakers.
I also started in the 60s with West and Baylor and grown
with the team ever since.
But I just couldn't get into their latest championship even though it was the Lakers 17th and that tied the lousy Celtics.
Even today I still can't get into this team anywhere near like I used to.
I don't really know why that is. Mebbe it's Lebron's whining about being hunted or something but I am done with them. Well at least for the foreseeable future.
Great post!!

~ArkyRamsFan~