LA Lakers , Let;s Rock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This game looks like it's coming down to the last few.

Last edited:

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
S@$t , O'well on to Sunday.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Bad coaching. Markieff and Green just had off nights, no reason for them to be in last possession. Let KCP, Caruso, and Rondo in.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
It's Lakers time !!!

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Heats only down 28 lol.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Lakers NBA Champs!!!

Been celebrating Laker titles since 1980. That's 11 ttiles total that I've been a part of. It never gets old. This one was awesome especially after 10 years of not making it back and the org in disaray. Lakers bounced back, made some shrewd moves and it paid off!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

:party:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Loving this and being all Los Angeles has its perks....17th Title tying the Celtics for the most. That's right and soon they will sign Giannis Antetokounmpo and continue to be a superior franchise. Great job Frank Vogel, not bad for a Head Coach nobody wanted.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Loving this and being all Los Angeles has its perks....17th Title tying the Celtics for the most. That's right and soon they will sign Giannis Antetokounmpo and continue to be a superior franchise. Great job Frank Vogel, not bad for a Head Coach nobody wanted.

Please don't; I don't want to be forced to root against the Greek Freak like I did with the Unibrow.

(As a note, I'm not saying this because I like or dislike the Lakers; I just hate creating super teams.)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Great win. 109-102. Davis superb. Series level at 1-1 ...
We need that level of AD for the rest of the playoffs. Would be nice for Kuzma to show up. Kind of an off night for KCP and Caruso, but they'll have them.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The NBA is still a thing?
Who knew?
My family and I used to make it Laker night during the playoffs back in the Kobe days. We cheered them on. Celebrated the championships. For some reason it just doesn't seem the same. I'm still a fan. I still root for them. But I didn't watch any of the games last year. I haven't watched any this year either. I'm glad they're ahead in the series. But I just check the scores the next day or later in the night after they play. I'm not sure what made it different for me. Is it because its not the same with Lebron?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Davis falls down every time he makes a play and even when he tries to make a play. It's no wonder he's hurt again.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Davis falls down every time he makes a play and even when he tries to make a play. It's no wonder he's hurt again.

Not sure he does everything he can to keep his body in top shape either.

Series about to be tied at 2-2.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Not sure he does everything he can to keep his body in top shape either.

Series about to be tied at 2-2.
The Lakers had the shortest off-season in history. Not like he's Shaq and deciding on surgery in preseason.

This game was lost based on turnovers and not hustling on defense (until the 4th). Saw too many times there were poor decisions with ball handling and Suns wide open on the perimeter and in the lane.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Breaking News...

The Lakers just signed Patrick Ewing.

Vegas now has them as odds on favorite to win the 2009 Championship.