L.A. Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
This is how I feel watching a Rams game is like.

5NeWhNvQw1Wqk.gif

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Embarrassing. Team is jawing like they've accomplished something too. I'm cool with firing everyone, even the movers. This group is soft!

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
lol lets draw up a corner fade to the smallest guy... AND then let's force it in triple coverage. Fucken Rams

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Good to see Keenum hasn't lost his touch.

Goff seems to have issues with his peripheral vision. In the pocket or open field he has no awareness from the side.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's throw to the tiny reciever into double coverage on 4th down .

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm out. Can't take any more of this. My only hope is that the front office guys at least acknowledge there is a serious problem with this team, roster and coaching. They took the first necessary step. Now its time to blow it up.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Good to see Keenum hasn't lost his touch.

Goff seems to have issues with his peripheral vision. In the pocket or open field he has no awareness from the side.
He has no clue about having his head on a swivel

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Is it me or it seems like no one is expecting the ball to come their way hence playing the "decoy" and just going through the motions.. i mean some of these receiver's route are....... lifeless :cry:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The only reason I'm watching this is hoping we see Wilson or Sherman get knocked the fuck out

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Pretty disappointed with the cheap ass helmets too. I've seen several that have the horns pealing off.