Kyren Williams wants to show more pass-game skills in 2024

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Needs to be more consistent catching the ball. I figured coming out that his strength would be the passing game, but he has been a very, very pleasant surprise as a runner. The passing-game skills are there (blocking, agility, route running, etc.). Needs to be more reliable.
If your talking Kyren Williams,then catching the ball out of the backfield is a hidden gem.He looks as good as that San Diego(chargers) RB last year in training camp.
-Won’t (she)be able to go to training camp.It sold out very quick.My GF said the jersey she would get was #23.
She loved #0the way he was built.
Dude was totally lean.After 2023 Kyren was the real deal.Then B.Young has bulked up in weight.Probably he is up 15lbs after realizing he need the extra weight more than speed.

In Kuren case what is better. Bulking up or working on speed?

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
April 1st teams start training.The 15th teams could meet with coaches?? CGI has the dates up top. The Rams had photos before the draft.
Yes of course all the players are in the room. It was a RB meeting after the draft.It you look closely I don’t think Blacke Corum was in the video. The guy with the Ram sweat hoodie was Boston.
No, dude. Teams with 1st year head coaches can start April 1st. The dates I mentioned were straight from the Rams website. Also, Blake Corum was in the vid I mentioned. Interviewing, being shown practicing, going over film, etc. You obviously have not seen the 3rd video released.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
No, dude. Teams with 1st year head coaches can start April 1st. The dates I mentioned were straight from the Rams website. Also, Blake Corum was in the vid I mentioned. Interviewing, being shown practicing, going over film, etc. You obviously have not seen the 3rd video released.
I saw it,that’s all good.They clip pieces together.

Wasn’t there the first one before the Draft ? I know there were photos.Plus rookie coaches like you said were April 1st.There was a week like the 15th that The Rams players got together before the draft.

—I’m not going argue,we can agree I was wrong about those dates ? That said Zach Evan’s doesn’t look the part & IMO from what ai’ve observed & heard.I think he is a long shot to make The Rams 53 no matter how you’d like to cut it.

Still wonder what this means? Workouts were with teams,but no contact from the way I understood it? —then again - I wrong.

• April 15: Teams with a returning head coach can begin offseason workout programs

Last edited: