Kyren Williams is the Rams punt returner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lot of teams have talked about using a play making RB back for kick returns not so sure about punts but I trust in McSnead.

WestCoastRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Alternately, this is just for now until after the 1st game and then a guy like Scott or Smith gets elevated for it but they don't have to guarantee his salary for the year.

Just a guess.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
it’s a great way to get your undersized all pro running back injured. Kupp used to field them. How many did he return? Not many. Will it be the same?

Some head scratchers today that’s for sure

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mcvay trying to bring the Rams o/u down just in time for fans to capitalize. What a great guy.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
And I'm sure Kyren will do it very well. But I hate seeing him exposed to injury in that role.

Oh well. First big return we get all those fears will evaporate. :laugh2:

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Love McVay, but this is plain and simple fuckin stupid. Kyren is already prone to getting nicked up. Corum I get will help lighten the load but don't give me the confidence on Rivers. He's not that damn good at all. He's ok depth at best. Real head scratcher but McVay seems to average at least one of those every year.