Kupp update

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
I'm worried about Wolford. I will pray for his speedy recovery tonight. I've been as tough on Goff as anyone on these boards but I'm so happy he performed well. I guess experience really does come into play-especially against a divisional opponent and a team we match up well against like the Seahawks. He does have a certain toughness at the QB position that others around the league lack. I'm confident he will play well next week.
Go Rams--

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Not sure how it was a contusion since he seemed to start liming after a non contact play. Injury must have happened a play before.

Cooper's injury was caused by contact. He was blocking #28 on the play and #43 swung his leg into Kupp's while engaged with another Ram.

It's on the replay here at 5:10.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S11JJpNA0yM

Since I've never had a leg injury other than a sprained ankle 2 different times (at 22 and 34) I had to look up what a contusion is.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm worried about Wolford. I will pray for his speedy recovery tonight. I've been as tough on Goff as anyone on these boards but I'm so happy he performed well. I guess experience really does come into play-especially against a divisional opponent and a team we match up well against like the Seahawks. He does have a certain toughness at the QB position that others around the league lack. I'm confident he will play well next week.
Go Rams--
Nothing to worry about there, he was back with the team celebrating

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Let's hope that AD, Edwards, and - especially, considering the severity of his injury - Wolford are all right.
I saw on the Ramswire it's just a stinger.

Man did I want to jump thru the TV after that Cheap Shot, if the NFL doesn't fine Adam's they need some serious HELP.

O and I don't care about penalties etc etc,when someone does that to our Players, especially our Qb,time to Kick some Ass.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I saw on the Ramswire it's just a stinger.

Man did I want to jump thru the TV after that Cheap Shot, if the NFL doesn't fine Adam's they need some serious HELP.

O and I don't care about penalties etc etc,when someone does that to our Players, especially our Qb,time to Kick some Ass.

No doubt. I was having some dark, unChristian thoughts about Adams after that hit...

but my respect for Wolford SKYROCKETED when he let it go when he met Adams on the field after the game. That's the kind of grace and composure I respect.