Kupp - Dodged a bullet hopefully

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
Maybe I should put this in the vent thread, but what were Stafford and Kupp still doing in the game, let alone passing the ball when the Rams had given up trying to win.

Makes no sense.
McVay is known for keeping players out of the preseason to avoid injuries. What gives?

As frustrating as the loss to the 9ers was (and always is), the Rams still have a good shot at the playoffs. There were even some promising signs for 2+ quarters.
If Kupp is lost, no playoffs. What was McVay thinking???

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
I couldn’t agree more.. i was disgusted with the game obviously but to trot them back out there at that point in the game was foolish. It makes me wonder what the hell was he thinking about. This is going to be a looong season.

Ellard80

Legend
yeah hopefully just a regular sprained ankle....

regular ankle sprains can keep people out a week or two however - lets hope this isnt the case.

I sprained my ankles before playing basketball and played a few days later - but i was a smaller guy than the 215 lbs kupp carries.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Same thing happened in Dallas game (I think that was it). Game was waaaaaay over. Yet staff and Kupp were in the game in last 1-2 minutes. Staff getting drilled and Kupp catching balls - in a blow out. Beyond ridiculous. Just plain stupid

Actually maybe it was the first 9er game. Under a minute. Also Bills game to down 21.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just this but not exactly reassuring. Even if he dodged a bullet it doesn't mean he might not be out for a few weeks.
Yeah, I saw that last night, was a pretty hot topic in the GDT
Was hoping that there was a positive update today which provoked the thread
Alas...

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
It was f-ing stupid to have Kupp in the last minute. Even worse throwing to him.

I’ve learned my lesson with McVay and injured players. It’s like hockey injuries - don’t believe him. I don’t care what is said. I’ll believe Kupp is 100% when I see him on the field in TBay and making plays. I’ve just seen this story too many times to automatically accept it. McVay likes to hide and down play injuries.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Cmon guys. Anyway, all reports are that he is going to play.....

Well... no matter what... my 2 Ram sons and their girls will be there. I'm buying their tickets. They will be tailgating in the same location we did for last year's playoff game.

My other traitor, colt loving, son ain't getting shit from me as far as paying for him to go.

I plan on being there if I get confirmation that Kupp will play and be unhindered. Crossing fingers.