Kobie Turner is a treasure.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This is probably the best draft in the McVay/Snead era. Kobie, Young, Avila and Puka are above average NFL caliber starters in their first season. They also have some nice role player types that might evolve into solid starters. Guys like Allen, Mathis, Tomlinson, Hampton and Johnson. Time will tell with them. But the 4 starters are already there.

2022 wasn't quite as good but they have some starters out of that group. Kyren, Durant, Lake, Yeast and Kendrick. All guys who became starters. Not bad considering their first pick that year was number 104.

Sure, its never a perfect draft. Logan Bruss and Stetson Bennett are looking like whiffs. No team goes whiff free in any draft. It happens.

Tano

Legend
This is probably the best draft in the McVay/Snead era. Kobie, Young, Avila and Puka are above average NFL caliber starters in their first season. They also have some nice role player types that might evolve into solid starters. Guys like Allen, Mathis, Tomlinson, Hampton and Johnson. Time will tell with them. But the 4 starters are already there.

2022 wasn't quite as good but they have some starters out of that group. Kyren, Durant, Lake, Yeast and Kendrick. All guys who became starters. Not bad considering their first pick that year was number 104.

Sure, its never a perfect draft. Logan Bruss and Stetson Bennett are looking like whiffs. No team goes whiff free in any draft. It happens.
Yeah but if they had listened to a few of us on this board - Stetson Bennett would never have been picked as high as he was

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yeah but if they had listened to a few of us on this board - Stetson Bennett would never have been picked as high as he was

It would’ve been Jaren Hall, for me. But then again, I’m not a talent evaluator in the NFL for a reason.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I'm really impressed with the way McVay decided to flip the script and play a lot of rookies and second year players early on in hopes that they could develop over the season and get us into the playoffs, (which he did).
GREAT scouting to find those players. Scouting is so underrated and always one of my pet peeves that it doesn't get enough credit.
Finding those players that can play in our system successfully is so huge.

The week to week coaching is so important too to get us to the point from everybody expecting us to be cellar dwellers to should be in the second round of playoffs today.

I think this is Sneads and McVay's second most amazing job since they've been here together.
The Super Bowl being, of course, the best job they did.

I'm already hyped for next season! :)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The Conductor definitely has pipes.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
This is probably the best draft in the McVay/Snead era. Kobie, Young, Avila and Puka are above average NFL caliber starters in their first season.
Without question!!! Remember back in May/June.....we had too many holes to fill and to expect 3 or 4 NFL caliber starters was fantasy. Especially without a first round pick! They nailed it but with anything in sports, the mantra is "now show that ain't a fluke and do it again!" .:laugh1:

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Love this draft class, now if they can do it again like they did last year and add a few 2nd tier free agent signings.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The Finalists for Offensive and Defensive Rookies of the Year came out

Ten in total ... Five for each category.

Six of the ten were in the top-12-overall draft selections.
Two others were at the very top of the Second Round. The 1st and 3rd picks of Round Two.

The other two were Kobie Turner (the 89th overall pick), and Puka Nacua (the 177th overall pick).

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love this draft class, now if they can do it again like they did last year and add a few 2nd tier free agent signings.
Do it again, and sign back Dotson, and actually spend on Burns. That team would be awesome.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I'm really impressed with the way McVay decided to flip the script and play a lot of rookies and second year players early on in hopes that they could develop over the season and get us into the playoffs, (which he did).
Yes, but was it by choice or necessity? Either way, it was a great move and should exude confidence it can be done again, even if not on the same scale.