Kinda liking the new helmet. A lot.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The second half of the horn looks like either a crescent moon or a banana.
Or worse, a Charger's C...
The break in the horn was so unnecessary. Could live with it otherwise, even though the horns are too skinny, particularly at the base

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Thumbs up: colors (I even like the bone), striping on jerseys, pants

I can live with: break in horn, shape of numbers, Ram head logo (although the vintage one is impossible to beat)

Thumbs downs: goofy abreviated horn shape, compared to our GOAT helmet (that should not have been altered); gradient numbers, blue pants

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Pretty sure the horns are WIDER at the base. The break doesn't even bother me. These look like fire to me. Still not digging the LA logo, but even that has grown on me to a degree. Can;t wait to see this kit in person.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
Saw this today.

Looks pretty sweet.

WoOoOoOo

View attachment 37906
I'd like it more if it were an actual Ram's horn on the side. Maybe we should have just gone with this instead.
1596485689309.png

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I love it. In the minority so I've kept my mouth shut. But...I LOVE them...unis....not so much

oldnotdead

Legend
The helmet and uni's are fine IMO. Not the best but not terrible and it will grow on people over time. The Ram head stolen from Dodge is good and should be their logo not that monstrosity they are using. Now that is the only real terrible change. They should just go with the stylized ram head. When I get gear that's all I'm going to get.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I like everything about the rebranding more and more each time I look at it. I like the colors the most. Very good update to the old colors. The helmet looks clean and the break doesnt bother me as much anymore. I don't think the 3d thing worked as well as it was intended but it's something new so it's exciting. Im not a fan of the extra curl at the end of the horn on the old ones so I dig the new horns for that reason. I like the thicker horn base as well, Demoff really delivered to the fans on that one. The new Rams head and LA logo I've grown to like as well. The LA logo looks fresh and pops out when next to the rest of the leagues logos. The gradient is still strange but I'll get used to it. Not a fan of the bone tho im saving my final judgment for when I see them in action.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
If there was one thing that the Rams were always far-and-away #1 in, it was our helmets. It sucks somebody thought it was a good idea to alter it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This helmet isn't just ok, it's fuckin RAD dudes! (in my best Jeff Spicoli voice)

1596565185539.png

But I'm with some others here irt the rest of the uniforms. The shoulders on the jerseys still bother me and I wish the numbers were straight yellow. And I won't be buying the jersey in either iteration this season. BUT THAT SAID, Akers is making that shit look pretty good...

1596565315245.png

bluecoconuts

Legend
If there was one thing that the Rams were always far-and-away #1 in, it was our helmets. It sucks somebody thought it was a good idea to alter it.

Don’t worry, once we see everything in motion and we’re watching TD celebrations, you won’t really focus on those little things so much as how it blends together. The helmets being a matching color, bright, it’s gonna stand out and look real good doing it.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

They were the best.

Even better when they were thicker at the base and moved-out at an angle.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
It's right here everyone. It's not a break, it's the ridge of the horn being represented by the break.

View attachment 37957

It represents the line on the helmets is supposed to be the boundary delimitation from the top surface and the underneath.

But it's not really visible from a distance from the side.

This one is close to the angle of the Rams Logo
mammal_bighorn-sheep_William-Borne_600x300.ashx

Makes sense there.

But not from the side, which is how I see the helmets.

5bc74f68d6648.image.jpg

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll say this much, out of the Rams Head logo, LA logo, uniforms and Helmet, the Helmet is by far my favorite change.
Maybe if we saw that first it would have been better received.