Keys to Victory: Rams-Titans (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JCBRAVE

UDFA
Jeff Fisher does NOT know most of the Titans coaching staff, whyyy do I keep hearing this? There's 4 guys out of 18 he has history with, the rest are Munchak hires.

More bad reporting by the media.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, let's count them out. He knows Williams, Munchak, Gray, Loggains, Watterson, [Steve] Brown, Henshaw, and Matthews. He really doesn't have to know anyone outside of Munchak, Williams and Loggains though, does he?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I like this match up for the Rams.

Tennessee might be top 10 defensively points allowed, but they are equally inept scoring on offense.

Our defense is hot.

It's a close game. But at home the Rams pull this one out.

JCBRAVE

UDFA
I like this match up for the Rams.

Tennessee might be top 10 defensively points allowed, but they are equally inept scoring on offense.

Our defense is hot.

It's a close game. But at home the Rams pull this one out.
Hey you still think we're inept on offense?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey you still think we're inept on offense?
They would have been if they took my advice of stacking the box and made Locker try to beat them.

z9xZakk.png

JCBRAVE

UDFA
They would have been if they took my advice of stacking the box and made Locker try to beat them.

z9xZakk.png
Jake is a good QB, Finnegans interception should have never happened, Kenny Britt for the 40th time quit on his route, so sick of that guy.