Keys to a Rams upset tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Without dweebo, McCafé, and maybe kibble, the 9ers, in addition to a poor pass protecting OL, is there anybody who doesn’t think the 9ers are gonna try and run the ball down the Rams’ throats tomorrow? First and foremost, the Rams defense must stop this from happening to have any chance of a victory.

1) the IDL has to play a much better game than they did last week. Their best game so far is what’s needed. Without a solid performance up front the Rams don’t stand a chance. We all know the LB group is below average, so a stout front is gonna be required to keep those guys clean. I sure hope Davis is ready and this becomes Fiske’s “hello NFL” game.
2) score and score often, offense. Winning TOP will be a must, but if there was ever a game to get a couple big plays downfield with Atwell, this is it. The Rams have to back off and spread out the defense or make them pay.

If these things can be accomplished, the Rams can put purdy in obvious passing situations. That’s not gonna be a good thing for him because their OL is currently miserable in pass protection.

Stafford and McVay are gonna have to spread the ball around in both the passing and running game. Use both RBs and run some jet sweeps with our WRs. Get the TEs more involved in the passing game. Parkinson looked good in week 1. Go back to him.
And again, target Atwell deep, opening up some underneath stuff to the other WRs.

The Rams are gonna struggle and have to run on grit and heart for the next few weeks, but the 9ers are having their share of injuries too. The Rams have overachieved before, the 9ers have not. If anything, they’ve been quite the opposite (chokers!). They are a weakened bully. This win is doable.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
the Rams can put purdy in obvious passing situations. That’s not gonna be a good thing for him because their OL is currently miserable in pass protection.
If we can do this, we can win.

Make Purdy make plays. Dude will give us some turnover opportunities if so.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tomorrow is Saturday? Even better! Hit them a day early. They’ll never see it coming.

@CGI:
As for living in Taiwan, don’t blow my cover. I’m currently on the lamb.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Anything is possible. We definitely are due for some good luck. This stretch of games is going to be McVay’s biggest challenge yet. So a win won’t surprise me.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah if these young players want to be legends a great start is to kick some SF ass in your first game against those bastards. Fan base will love you long time for that shit.

Agreed on the DL needing a big game. They were decent game one. Shit game two. This one is critical because if they aren't at their best the ass kicking on the ground will be severe.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
One thing I feel confident stating. The Rams will NOT lose tomorrow!!!

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense needs to focus on stopping the run at all cost. I agree that forcing the 49ers into passing situations will be key to the Rams snatching a win from them.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
I think Purdy is mobile enough to do a Kyler Murry on us if we are not careful. Tanner Brown has to step up. we have to contain the run.
Stafford has to play smart, and we need to run the ball. the tight end needs to be involved, and we need to play 12 man at some point. go rams.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anything is possible. We definitely are due for some good luck. This stretch of games is going to be McVay’s biggest challenge yet. So a win won’t surprise me.
I like the way you think.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Hit Purdy harder and harder each time he runs or breaks contain. Play the Greg Williams defense and make Purdy pay.
And hit every Niner RB and WR harder as possible so they know that the defense meant business.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
IMG_1830.jpeg