Kevin Peterson placed on IR with season ending knee injury

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
and forget what I said about our defensive starters needing preseason work, sit all starters lol

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Too bad for Peterson. I’m dialing back by blood-lust to get rid of Hill a bit. :unsure:

As for Lord Hyeamang? Jolly good signing. He looks like a keeper.

A441126A-6750-4725-AFC2-2241E661430B.jpeg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Peterson seemed to coming along nice, oh well, hopes that Sam Shields can hold up and Troy Hill has more ups than downs like on Thursday.....FWIW will the real Lord Hyeamang please stand up.
maxresdefault.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Damn. I was expecting Peterson to have a good year. Hope he recovers.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Peterson seemed to coming along nice, oh well, hopes that Sam Shields can hold up and Troy Hill has more ups than downs like on Thursday.....FWIW will the real Lord Hyeamang please stand up.
maxresdefault.jpg
Jeez. Younger than my youngest kid.

Welp. It's official. I'm old.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
'You can never have enough corners." That $hit is soooo true.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
We had more corners than a 20 sided die.

That said, let's not fall below that.

when we roll for dmg, while the other teams are rolling 2d6, we'll be rolling 2d20 + d12

Shoutout to all the D&D geeks out there...

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I like Peterson a lot so this really sucks. Guy has just gotten better and better and was awesome depth.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
No disrespect for Peterson intended, whatsoever, but we are talking about the 6th, and final CB spot here.

Not the biggest personnel problem to have.

Now, if we have a QB injury, much less an IR situation, then Yikes!.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
No disrespect for Peterson intended, whatsoever, but we are talking about the 6th, and final CB spot here.

Not the biggest personnel problem to have.

Now, if we have a QB injury, much less an IR situation, then Yikes!.
Well, sure, but Peterson showed real promise last year, and he was backing it up this year. The guy was probably a future starter, hopefully still is, besides the fact that I hate to see any Ram get hurt.

Last edited:

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Well, sure, but Peterson showed real promise last year, and he was backing it up this year. The guy was probably a future starter, hopefully still is, besides the fact that I hate to see any Ram get hurt.

I think I came across as too cold blooded there, DR RAM.

I, too liked Peterson and hate to see any player injured, especially Ram players.

My knee jerk post was to try to point out that this particular injury will not be a catastrophic one for the team.

We have been discussing a backup QB need in another thread and I sorta connected the dots between the two threads by mentioning that a Goff injury would be catastrophic if we stick with Mannion.

TBH, I’m feeling pretty ashamed by how I phrased my original reply. Gulp...

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I think I came across as too cold blooded there, DR RAM.

I, too liked Peterson and hate to see any player injured, especially Ram players.

My knee jerk post was to try to point out that this particular injury will not be a catastrophic one for the team.

We have been discussing a backup QB need in another thread and I sorta connected the dots between the two threads by mentioning that a Goff injury would be catastrophic if we stick with Mannion.

TBH, I’m feeling pretty ashamed by how I phrased my original reply. Gulp...
Just for that @Rams43 we banish you, and you have to spend the next year as a Brown's fan.:effemine:

Ram65

Legend
Too bad for the kid he showed good promise. Never like losing a would be roster CB or any player for that matter.