Kenny Britt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we really hit on him. That catch he made on 3rd and 25 over 3 defenders is exactly what we need. He is looking fast and explosive not to mention that he is having a lot of fun and always smiling.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I think we really hit on him. That catch he made on 3rd and 25 over 3 defenders is exactly what we need. He is looking fast and explosive not to mention that he is having a lot of fun and always smiling.

I'm with you. Quick is shaping up to be the first option but Britt is shaping up to be that guy when it's a heated contested ball. Dude seems to love being here.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
As much of an impact he has on the field, i think he is the greatest thing ever for Quicks development.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Agree. It's almost like Quick didn't believe he could be that dominating WR.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree. It's almost like Quick didn't believe he could be that dominating WR.

I gotta say, with the way Quick has responded to Kenny Britt, I wonder what would have happened if we had signed Terrell Owens in 2012. Not lamenting TO as a missed opportunity or anything. I just wonder if it would have made any difference in Quick's development.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Makes one wonder. Plus, TO was looking to be that Anquan Boldin type, but I bet he's STILL faster... even today. It's an interesting question to ponder, though I'm content to leave it at that.