Kenny Britt 'definitely' wants to play for Rams in '15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Kenny Britt 'definitely' wants to play for Rams in '15

By Marc Sessler
Around the NFL Writer

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...s-to-play-for-rams-in-15?campaign=Twitter_atl

Set to hit free agency, veteran wideout Kenny Britt hopes to see his happy union with the St. Louis Rams continue.

"I definitely want to come back here," Britt said, per the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "This is a young team. It's a great young team. They've just scratched the surface on what their abilities could be. ... I want to see 'em grow even more. I hope I can be a part of that."

After five seasons in Tennessee littered with off-the-field issues, Britt produced a career-high 48 catches over 16 starts in 2014. We don't expect teams to come running for him on the open market, especially if Rams coach Jeff Fisher is intent on keeping him around.

St. Louis has burnt a rash of high draft picks on young receivers, but the franchise has struggled to find a bona fide No. 1 target. Behind Britt -- the team's leading wideout with 748 yards -- Stedman Bailey, Brian Quick, Tavon Austin and Chris Givens all finished the year with fewer than 450 yards.

It would help, of course, for the Rams to finally find a franchise quarterback.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
With open arms welcome this dude back....Add a
030912_DGB071b_WEB.jpg
keep adding some talent around him to develop...seriously....
OL/QB/WR/OL

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just stay out of trouble, Kenny... and all will be fine!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I think you would be a very smart young man Kenny if you resigned back here with Jeff Fisher. He needs you & you sure need him far worse. Done get it done!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I "Definitely" want him in horns next year. Stan... time to open the checkbook.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Ken Ney Britt ...clap clap, clap clap clap...Ken Ney Britt...clap clap, clap clap clap