Keith Jackson passed away

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Ah man what a bummer. Almost all the voices I grew up with have passed away or retired. Now all we have are turds like Joe Buck desperately trying to have a man voice.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Keith Jackson was one of the greats and I have already missed his classic "FUMBLEEEEE" calls....Many forget that Keith Jackson was one of the original members of the first Monday Night Football Crew in 1970, but was replaced by Frank Gifford as Roone Arledge,really wanted Frank Gifford in the booth and when informing Jackson of him being replaced, told Jackson they were going to make him the voice of college football and that worked out just fine for Keith Jackson....RIP Mr. Jackson, pure class!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
His is the voice I associate with college football more than any other.

RIP, Keith.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Keith Jackson was one of the greats and I have already missed his classic "FUMBLEEEEE" calls....Many forget that Keith Jackson was one of the original members of the first Monday Night Football Crew in 1970, but was replaced by Frank Gifford as Roone Arledge,really wanted Frank Gifford in the booth and when informing Jackson of him being replaced, told Jackson they were going to make him the voice of college football and that worked out just fine for Keith Jackson....RIP Mr. Jackson, pure class!

And he certainly was the voice of college football. He had an energy and excitement that transcended the TV tube in a very special way.

Great post, den.

Mr. Jackson will be missed.

~ArkyRamsFan~

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
If Keith Jackson was calling the game, it was a BIG game. One of my favorites. Dick Enberg too. I remember him calling LA Rams games on local AM radio back in the day.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Definitely one of a kind.
Like Summerall.

They both had good runs. When you’re around seventy, late 80’s looks pretty good.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Don't make them like him anymore. He's one of the reasons we come up with HOFs. Indeed one of the best of all time. RIP! He just went ALL THE WAY!