Kareem Hunt Speculation Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramon Ram

Starter
Sorry no link yet but a couple of buddies with inside info saying its a done deal? It was on sirius and one of my buddies said they said go trade for Hunt or pick him up because this is a done deal. Let' see.

Last edited:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Now you got my hopes up you bastid.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nothing official at all yet. But, depending upon the deal itself, fingers crossed!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

I sure hope this rumor on Hunt is 100% correct!

View: https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1585273681198055425?s=20&t=SFYMsaq15VzOmR04HokUMQ

Darrell Henderson (illness) returned to Rams practice on Thursday.​

His Week 8 status is not in doubt. Henderson's only potential concern for Week 8 is the possible activation of fifth-round rookie Kyren Williams (ankle) from injured reserve. Even if Williams plays, Henderson will remain in the FLEX mix. For now, he just sneaks into the top 24.

Last edited:

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
homer-simpson-please-please.gif

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I have a hard time believing that any NFL trade story is going to be broken by someone with less than 100,000 Twitter followers, while escaping the attention of all the attention-hounds in the "mainstream" of sports media who are constantly fighting to scoop each other.

Of course, there is that whole concept of tree rodents with ocular disabilities procuring quercus samples on occasion, so...

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Interesting stat on Hunt...1029 career touches, just 4 fumbles
First carry of his career was a fumble, then he bounced back and finished that game with 246 all purpose yards (98 receiving) and 3 TDs

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Would be a nice pickup but still hoping for OL help (or pass rush)
Let's go Snead :)

Psycho_X

Legend
Seems like everyone on Twitter has a source, friend, or cousins roommate who knows we’re trading for Hunt. Been running rampant today.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He should be cheap to acquire, hasn’t had the big numbers for awhile. I realize he’s been time sharing but that shouldn’t factor into the price tag.

He played with OBJ. Wonder if the Rams reached out for some insight.