Kanye West Announces He’ll Leave The United States Because Of Racism

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just add him to the long list of wannabe hollyweird elites that make that statement for various reasons and unfortunately never follow through. I'm sure racists all over America are second guessing their fucked up belief system because Kanye says he's leaving.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
good.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well, two wrongs don't make a right.

I can't stand the West-Kardashian....media whoremongering. He for using what used to be an art form (argue if you like, but I've been listening to rap since it was being freestyled by DJs on the radio in the mid-70s and have a friend holding my original SugarHill vinyl of The Message and other original masterpieces of the genre) and turned it into a car crash... Meanwhile, Kardashian is the daughter of one OJ's attorneys and wanted to be famous like Ms Hilton, so she also made a sex tape and parlayed that with the help of her super-ambitious mother who changed her name from Jenner BACK to the name of her divorced husband into a reality show empire being...a personal car crash and offering absolutely NOTHING of value beyond a platform for people to have an opinion about her and her siblings and mother.

They'll NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER leave the limelight because they are creatures OF the limelight. Without it, they almost cease to exist. Without it, Kim Kardashian is just some Armenian lawyer's daughter and mother which clearly isn't enough for her. Without it, Kanye is just a multimillionaire former rapper which clearly isn't enough for him. If they aren't dominating social media and various semi-news sites like Huffpo, then they almost cease to exist. Every waking moment, every vacation, every trip for branded coffee, every trip...OUTSIDE...is scripted for maximum exposure and effect.

Worse, every moment anyone spends an ounce of attention on them is a waste of time.

That said, and I'm serious about this, I don't think being a doucebag or a media whore is worthy of a death sentence.

I'm really tired of seeing death threats because folks disagree with other folks. It's unconscionable. As a husband and father, Kanye West has every understandable right to take death threats seriously and act accordingly.

Now, that being said, would I be all that sad if Kanye West and Kim Kardashian actually left the country? Absolutely not. More like thrilled. Happy trails. (I actually thought of that Tombstone quote when reading his threat to leave) I think trying to find a corner of the world without racism is a fools errand, but he's got the money to try, so... go crazy. If it means I NEVER have to read another Kanye West or Kim Kardashian story, I'd actually tune in to watch them take off, blast off, ship out or whatever... I'd even tweet "bon voyage" if it made it happen quicker...

I really don't want anything to do with ever hearing about West or Kardashian EVER again. I'd be perfectly content if they became one of the 7 billion on this planet we never hear about.

That doesn't make right death threats or overtly racist epithets in any way, shape or form.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So, if Kanye leaves the country who raises the daughter...and where? The last I read that relationship is O V E R.

I hope the teen is able to sue Kanye for the punch. But if that munchkin were to punch me, I am sure it would be difficult to refrain from pounding him 3' into the ground (his full height).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So if Kanye leaves the country and there is no one there to give a shit, is he still gone?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I used The Goog and discovered that the guys at South Park eff with him sometimes.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
That's Ok Mr.West we have plenty of other people of color invading this nation through our borders in the process breaking the US law now in order that they can get the faint hope to get a big dose of this nasty alleged ongoing racism here....o_O

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Eat a dick Kanye, maybe that way you'll stop talking.
10984281_10205652977580767_7538931811961248056_n.jpg

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Appearing on the E! network's aftershow, West said, "I just know that the Grammys, if they want real artists to keep coming back, they need to stop playing with us. We ain't gonna play with them no more. And Beck needs to respect artistry and he should've given his award to Beyoncé.

A real Kanye moment at the Grammys. What a complete dickhead. Go away douche.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Athos

Legend
According to reports, Kim was entering a medical building in California when the teenager called her a “n-word” lover.

Well that's not even accurate. At all. Now, if this kid had called her a Hoe-bag with a fat ass, a twisted sense of entitlement, and a brain that makes Honey BooBoo seem intelligent, those would be fighting words. But only because they're true! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, the only good thing West has done is make fun of Taylor "i have BFs so I can write shitty songs that appeal to emotionally immature 8th graders and weird ass grown men" Swift.

At any rate, I hope he follows thru with his bloviating. And yea, take Bieber with ya. And your stupid wife too. Some people shouldn't breed. Unfortunately, two of such examples bumped uglies and made something.

And Beck needs to respect artistry and he should've given his award to Beyoncé.

:ROFLMAO: Beyonce? Art? That woman wouldn't know art if it bit her in the ass. Her music sucks, her songwriting on the level of a teenager. She sells because she dresses like a hooker on stage and shakes her ass.

Which confuses the hell out of me. Though, I guess you WOULD spend more at a strip club.

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Not sure who this kanye is, but I know kim Kardashian is the one with a big ass. Sounds like he's a big ass too. They can go for all I care. We got too many big asses around here.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Now, if this kid had called her a Hoe-bag with a fat ass, a twisted sense of entitlement, and a brain that makes Honey BooBoo seem intelligent, those would be fighting words.

Since when is telling the truth considered "fighting words?"

Pete Townshend of the Who had an answer for guys like Kanye who got on stage with him without an invitation.

"The next ****ing person that walks across this stage is gonna get ****ing killed, alright?"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zy-zLylNi4

At Woodstock in 1969, Hoffman reportedly interrupted The Who's performance to attempt to speak against the jailing of John Sinclair of the White Panther Party. He grabbed a microphone and yelled, "I think this is a pile of shit while John Sinclair rots in prison ..." Pete Townshend was adjusting his amplifier between songs and turned to look at Hoffman over his left shoulder. Townshend shouted "Fuck off! Fuck off my stage!" and reportedly ran at Hoffman with his guitar and hit Hoffman in the back, although Townshend later denied attacking Hoffman.

Townshend later said that while he actually agreed with Hoffman on Sinclair's imprisonment, he would have knocked him offstage regardless of the content of his message, given that Hoffman had violated the "sanctity of the stage," i.e., the right of the band to perform uninterrupted by distractions not relevant to the actual show. The incident took place during a camera change, and was not captured on film.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbie_Hoffman#Controversy_at_Woodstock