Kansas City trades for Clark

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Clark gave the Rams fits, glad he's out of the division. He was stellar at Michigan and he's been excellent with the Hawks, as to character, well, that's another matter, but Frank Clark can flat out sack the QB.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Looks like KC is giving him 5 years 105.5 million, 63.5 guaranteed.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Chefs are going to be an interesting situation next year without Hunt and possibly Hill.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Chefs are going to be an interesting situation next year without Hunt and possibly Hill.

Don't see them losing Hill and I expect them to draft a RB,although Damien Williams played extremely well especially out of the backfield as a receiver the Patriots could not cover him in the AFC Championship game.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Don't see them losing Hill and I expect them to draft a RB,although Damien Williams played extremely well especially out of the backfield as a receiver the Patriots could not cover him in the AFC Championship game.

Hill may get suspended - I doubt he will get cut. The Chiefs are going all in on DV cases.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

dang

Legend
Hill will likely get some sort of suspension. Ford for Clark at a higher cost. They seemed to recover from lost RB. Watkins unreliable. Chiefs seem a little desperate

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Eh... if you’re Seattle on paper you made out like bandits, but...

Clark was an A1 player. With that first rounder the best you can hope for is an A1 player. So that’s a wash, sort of huh?

You basically gain a 2020 2nd rounder plus that swap on the HOPE you actually do land that 1A player this year.

Not as great, looking at it that way, unless my brain is crossed. I guess, you also don’t have that huge contract. There’s that.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
With Clark of off the picture when will Suh sign with Seattle?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Chiefs had to do something tbh. Their defense just got better.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They let Dee Ford walk but then trade for Clark? I don't get it.

maybe they couldn't stand looking at ford anymore after he single handedly robbed them of their rightful place in the superbowl by standing offside away from the play on their game winning interception play.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Ford does net them a 3rd ro7bd comp pick... So that takes a little sting out of next year's 2nd rounder

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
maybe they couldn't stand looking at ford anymore after he single handedly robbed them of their rightful place in the superbowl by standing offside away from the play on their game winning interception play.

That would be a Packer move. like the guy who muffed the on-side kick against seattle. or last year the RB that took the kickoff out of the end zone and fumbled.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
They let Dee Ford walk but then trade for Clark? I don't get it.
One of the reasons is Spagnolo is taking over and he runs a 4-3. Clark is a better fit as a DE.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They cut Hunt for what he did, that really forces their hand with Hill. Beating a child is one awful thing to do but breaking a three year old's arm is of another order.

Innocent until proven guilty of course, but this looks bad for him.

https://www.kctv5.com/news/police-i...cle_21d5fb58-4737-11e9-9d0d-e781fc6fd330.html

Actually they didn't cut Hunt for what he did - they cut him for lying about it.

Although I doubt that Hill went in and said "I broke my kids arm", so it will be interesting to see what happens. For as good as Hunt was, he was replaceable - Hill is not. That will definitely play a factor.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't like it. I'd rather Clark eats up more of Seattle's cap. Plus now with two firsts the likelihood that they could target two positions that the Rams also may like, just increased. They will likely look DL, and OL. Both positions of need for them and the Rams.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Actually they didn't cut Hunt for what he did - they cut him for lying about it.

Although I doubt that Hill went in and said "I broke my kids arm", so it will be interesting to see what happens. For as good as Hunt was, he was replaceable - Hill is not. That will definitely play a factor.

I think they cut him after the video came to light. His replacement wasn't the same IMO.

In either case, the actual act of lying about it, was nowhere near as bad as what Hill may have done. If it's true he is going to get tossed out of the NFL like MVick was, it will be a LOOOOOONG suspension.

I will agree that Hill is not going to be filled in for like Hunt was.........that guy is a fantastic WR. But looks to be a POS as a person.