Kamara better than Faulk?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Faulk is 47yrs old. Maybe he meant better than Faulk right now.

Okay. I’ll buy that.... (y)

:biggrin:

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolutely not. I think Kamara is an awesome athlete as well as running back, but the way they used Faulk in that system made him one hell of a total package. As you guys have stated before, he was a threat anywhere on the field, even in blocking. I am by no way means think that Kamara isn't smart. I have never met either one of them. I know that Faulk was a very cerebral player, and I thought he would be coaching on some level somewhere by now.

Ellard80

Legend
kamara has power - one big difference between the two is the hits they take.

While kamara has excellent power - i see him get walloped a lot. Faulk could run with power, but you hardly ever saw him get smoked, because was so slippery and balanced.

kamara goes hard at people, which can be impressive, but it also means you are going to get hurt more.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kamara might be when all said and done - some of the long runs he has and how many missed tackles he forces is insane.

But obviously nowhere close right now - Arians just trying to talk up an opponent

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice recovery.

Your suspected undercover love for the Saints is now in doubt, but I'll be watching you....
iu

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Arians is a pea brain. On a Rams team full of Hall of Fame players, he was the best player on the field in his prime. The BEST.
The Rams simply could lean on Marshal when in trouble and he would will them to a win. He was better than Holt, better than Bruce, better than Pace and better than Warner. All those MVPs could have went to Faulk. Belicheat knew stopping Marshal was the key to winning the Super Bowl.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Bruce Arians thinks Alvin is better than Marshall:LOL:

one more reason to despise that guy.

Btw does anyone have the Ariens pig picture?

ummm, no.
That’s what Arians gets for thinking...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Nose rings?

Making babies?

Being an ass?

Sexual harassment?

TexasRam

Legend
Kamara out of the backfield catching the ball and making people miss is probably as effective as Faulk.

He's never had a big year like Faulk had when he scored 26 TD. Kamara's closest is 18.

Faulk was an exceptional goaline runner. Can Kamara pass protect as good? Is Kamara able to digest a 500 play playbook and know what everyone is supposed to be doing? I don't know, I haven't watched all Alvin's games.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Isn't this the same guy who has Antonio Brown on his team after he went public saying he wasn't a fit? Yeah, I think I'll shrug off whatever this moron thinks.