Kam Chancellor willing to miss entire season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.jpg

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope this inspires the entire team to hold out immediately before week 1 of the season.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
What kind of douchebag attitude is that though. "I'm a football player - but I'm not going to play". Why not? Because he wants to be paid more than the contract he agreed to sign with them said he should....

Can I do this at work? "Hey boss, I want a raise - and I'm going on strike till I get one".

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You read these couple quotes and that has to be sitting well with his team mates:

He is everything to this team.

Robinson said the Seahawks should pay Chancellor because he's a leader in the locker room and on the field, "the boom to the Legion of Boom," in his words.

Really Cam? Without you we're nothing? There's no boom without you?

"You look at some of the top-paid safeties in this league - Michael Griffin, T.J. Ward, Reshad Jones - some of these guys can't hold Kam Chancellor's jockstrap."
And how many TEs on these guys' teams are going to be looking to throw a huge block over the middle when Cam is maybe not paying the best attention. I know I'd be looking to blow him up and then yell BOOM!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Dick Sherman and his mouth. Wussle and Kam and their giant ass egos.

Team with the most players caught with PEDs.

Despite what the cheaters in New England are getting, I'm STILL glad the shitchickens lost year.

I don't care if they "respect" the Rams. I don't need their fucking gratification.

Ugly uniforms.

I hate that entire franchise.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is for Kam ....
55555.jpg

" Hold out all season, if need be Kam!
Show them what a Team Player you are!

And IF you don't get you way, DEMAND to be Traded!!":snicker::shades::cheers:

FRO

Legend
What kind of douchebag attitude is that though. "I'm a football player - but I'm not going to play". Why not? Because he wants to be paid more than the contract he agreed to sign with them said he should....

Can I do this at work? "Hey boss, I want a raise - and I'm going on strike till I get one".
The way he plays the game he is on borrowed time. He helped his team win a super bowl and go to another. He wants to cash in while he can and I don't blame him.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
He probably feels with a couple more big contracts that Sea has to give out that they will low ball him when his comes up.With all the money they've spent and will spend that cupboard won't have much in it in a couple years.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
If I was the Seahawks my reaction would be "we'll see how in demand your services are when you haven't trained with a NFL team for a few years, we own your ass buddy"

But judging by Sam Bradford the answer is very :whistle:.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
You read about players who say they love the game and would probably play for free, then you see players who consider themselves above the game and the contracts they themselves negotiated and signed. If anyone, Kam should be angry with QB's who are earning up to $20.mil a year and hurting their teams overall CAP. It's getting ridiculous. Mathis was released by his team while demanding to be paid over his $5.5mil. negotiated contract, … i'm curious to see his next deal, and if it's even close to his last.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Is this the first Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy meme to appear on the site? This was my favorite childhood cartoon. (y)

I'm just waiting for a Static Shock meme. Or Batman Beyond. Those two shows made my childhood.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This is for Kam ....
View attachment 9541

" Hold out all season, if need be Kam!
Show them what a Team Player you are!
And IF you don't get you way, DEMAND to be Traded!!":snicker::shades::cheers:

Yeah! Don't let those booger eating, fungus faced, toad sucking morons low ball you Kam! Hold out all year if you have to. Maybe someone else should hold out with you. :sneaky: