Kaepersnickering

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Username said:
He looks like a muppet freak an earthworm.

Urg! NOW... we've got these half-naked muppet pictures! :sick:

Go away Kaeperdick, please... go away!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
NaVorro Bowman: Kaepernick's Dolphins hat a mistake
Colin Kaepernick raised eyebrows -- and the ire of more than a few San Francisco 49ers fans -- when a photo surfaced of the quarterback wearing a Miami Dolphins cap at a Fourth of July party.

Kaepernick doubled down in the face of criticism, saying he'll wear what he wants, while giving unlikely life to the #y'allmustbebored hashtag.

"This is a huge mistake by Kaep," Bowman said. "I'm sure he understands that now. In his defense, we're young, in our era these days we like to match our snapbacks with our outfits."

"The hats now these days are very important to the outfit, so Kaep I understand what you did, but let's stay away from the NFL teams," he added. "Stick to NBA, go to college or the baseball hats."

Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Torrey Smith -- also on the "Total Access" set -- agreed with Bowman's sentiment.

"That's the rule for the most part, to stay out of conversations like this," Smith said. "You stick to baseball or hockey or whatever."

On a related subject, Bowman was asked about recent comments by Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton, who said he's an Atlanta Falcons fan for all but two days a year.

"There's no excuse for that one, man," Bowman said. "A fan? These players are trying to take your head off and you're a fan? Nah, you can't do that."

I posted this because I think it's some good insight into how most, if not all, team mates would think about what Kapernoodle did.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
CGI_Ram said:
Username said:

By God! We're a mere camera angle from seeing his. :?!: :sick:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ram Quixote said:
CGI_Ram said:
Username said:

By God! We're a mere camera angle from seeing his. :?!: :sick:

Camera and magnifying glass...

:cool:

Dude's got a vagina.