Kaep on the block

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
@Eric_Branch: GM Trent Baalke: Team had zero discussions about trading Colin Kaepernick. No teams called. #49ers

Ppl calling BS on this

Probably b/c the teams that have played KraperDink realize how much he sucks and if you make him try and beat you with his arm, he'll likely fail.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Id rather have Foles.
I'd rather have Davis over Kaep. I just can't stand the guy. That goes for on and off the field.

I'm very happy to have acquired Foles. He's a pleasant surprise. I had know idea we could even work a deal to get him.
It seems other people like Sam as much as most of us here do.
I was almost on the Cutler wagon. Thankfully we can put that to rest.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
@Eric_Branch: GM Trent Baalke: Team had zero discussions about trading Colin Kaepernick. No teams called. #49ers

Ppl calling BS on this

Now this I believe. He would have to be one of the most over rated Qb's in the league. The typical 1 read and run QB. He is a product of a team with a great running game. He will fail in most other systems IMO.