Just want to thank my Brothers in chat today. It was great.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Thanks to Tron, Bonifay, South Dakota Ram (SD), ROC, Rocket, Juggs, TX and others that may have came in.. A great day and thank you all. We got crazy yet stayed cool. I had a great time. Look forward to next game. What this site is all about.. :horns::cheers2:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I avoided the chat room and the game day thread. I find myself being distracted when involved with them.

But for some, it can be very amusing and informative.

Just my choice....glad you enjoyed it with other Rams's brothers.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Always a great time in there with everyone!! Best place to be for a Ram game(especially when we win)!!! :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: The Tavern is always open!!! GO RAMS!!!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Always a great time in there with everyone!! Best place to be for a Ram game(especially when we win)!!! :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: The Tavern is always open!!! GO RAMS!!!!
And the beer and shot prices are cheap.. :LOL: :cool::cheers2: I wish @BonifayRam would have stuck around longer. I know he had to love our D and OL performance today.. Great watching with you Tron. Always love the celebration drinks/shots.. :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2: Today sure as hell beats the old days.. :horns:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I avoided the chat room and the game day thread. I find myself being distracted when involved with them.

But for some, it can be very amusing and informative.

Just my choice....glad you enjoyed it with other Rams's brothers.
We miss ya brother.. But that cool. Peace. :cheers2:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
We miss ya brother.. But that cool. Peace. :cheers2:
Thank you @Dagonet . It's nice to be recognized but I really have a great time with my Wife watching the games and discussing what is going on. I find when I'm in the chat or game day thread I tend to ignore her AND the game. I do really enjoy joining in after the game though! Lean a lot from you guys like I didn't know or had any idea Cam had such a big game!

Peace, love and good health to you and all those you come in contact with!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I never ignore the game when in the chat or GDT. I definitely use chat more. More spontaneous I am.. lol Sounds like you have a very good MR's tho. Glad she wants to watch the games with you. My ex was a Seahawk fan. Need I say more? lolol. Hell come in for pre or post game tho Vet. You always welcomed my friend. :horns::cheers2:

TXRams86

The Infamous
I got caught up on grilling and trying to watch the game through the window but it was a fun time in there. Always is. Now if SD could get YoutubeTV like the rest of us and not spoil plays, that'd be great lol. Just kidding @sdakotaram

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Okay, reading these post's and @Dagonet response, I promise to join in the chat room next week.

Well, that is if I haven't started enjoying the liquid libations and my motor skills haven't been diminished.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Okay, reading these post's and @Dagonet response, I promise to join in the chat room next week.

Well, that is if I haven't started enjoying the liquid libations and my motor skills haven't been diminished.
Hell, if your Mrs. watches games with you, then that's the way to go brother. Don't get me wrong, we'd love to have ya in there. But if my Mrs wanted to watch game with me, it's game on.. lol

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I really enjoy the game chat when I am watching game at home. But it is too distracting when I try it on my phone. Today I had to settle for having good entertaining conversation with a whiners fan while I was fixing their internet issues.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

If we play the Sunday afternoon game next week I will be in the game chat, would be great to have you there also.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Hell, if your Mrs. watches games with you, then that's the way to go brother. Don't get me wrong, we'd love to have ya in there. But if my Mrs wanted to watch game with me, it's game on.. lol
I have trained her right (lol). She didn't know a thing about football when we got together, but I have converted her to a loyal Ram fan. She is still leaning (as we all can) things about the game. We really do enjoy our game day activities together and that make them so much more special.

I'll be there and I'll include her in the discussions. She really is a keeper!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I really enjoy the game chat when I am watching game at home. But it is too distracting when I try it on my phone. Today I had to settle for having good entertaining conversation with a whiners fan while I was fixing their internet issues.
So I take it you've done well with the "new" job? Too bad you can't "no access" due to them being a whiners fan! ( @RamBall and I know what we're talking about).

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
So I take it you've done well with the "new" job? Too bad you can't "no access" due to them being a whiners fan! ( @RamBall and I know what we're talking about).
This guy was actually pretty cool, he started busting up when I told his wife things arent quite right I need to reboot the modem again after rebooting it 4 times already. He asked what will rebooting it do, I said hopefully give me a chance to see the Rams D score. And about 2 or 3 reboots later they did. There is a new speed to gateway test on the xfinity my account app, and it creates tons of unnecessary work. My fellow techs and I think there is a bug in the test because it always gives slower speeds than what we get just running a regular speed test. But it made it easy to enjoy the 1st half of todays game.

Yeah I've really been enjoying the career change, its very rewarding to make a persons day, especially the children they all love the cable guy when he fixes or installs the internet.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
This guy was actually pretty cool, he started busting up when I told his wife things arent quite right I need to reboot the modem again after rebooting it 4 times already. He asked what will rebooting it do, I said hopefully give me a chance to see the Rams D score. And about 2 or 3 reboots later they did. There is a new speed to gateway test on the xfinity my account app, and it creates tons of unnecessary work. My fellow techs and I think there is a bug in the test because it always gives slower speeds than what we get just running a regular speed test. But it made it easy to enjoy the 1st half of todays game.

Yeah I've really been enjoying the career change, its very rewarding to make a persons day, especially the children they all love the cable guy when he fixes or installs the internet.

You had to reboot that many times? Glad I work with PLC's and robots.. lolol Damn dude.. I've worked in cable and RF too, back in the day.. Mainly descramblers, plain janes, and addressables.. I've actually converted them. It's a different world for sure now. Good luck brother..

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Sorry I didn't join the chat; my feed was slow, and I was posting in the GDT.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I rarely miss the GDT, even if I abstain from posting. Hate to ask, but what is the chat?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I rarely miss the GDT, even if I abstain from posting. Hate to ask, but what is the chat?

There are chat rooms, top ribbon on your page.

F1CCF3DC-5B30-4762-A9FB-54452245876C.png

Here is the game day room;

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have a blast in there. Its easier to get a feel for everyone's personality.

I use my phone so I lag behind a bit I think. But its fun. My wife and kids have less than zero interest in the rams. So it's nice to bitch live with some other folks lol