Just turned the big 2-3 today.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Happy belated Birthday Legatron4! “There is still no cure for the common birthday.” John Glenn
When I turned 23 Dickerson had just come off his incredible rookie season and was headed for an even better one. Those were good times and a great age, enjoy it!

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I know there are many here older than me, but damn some of you guys are so young! I was 23 going on 24 the last year the Rams made the playoffs. It's funny how when you're young you don't think it can get much younger than you and then BAM, you're one of the older guys you used to talk about all the time. And I fully understand that 35 isn't even old. :whistle:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know there are many here older than me, but damn some of you guys are so young! I was 23 going on 24 the last year the Rams made the playoffs. It's funny how when you're young you don't think it can get much younger than you and then BAM, you're one of the older guys you used to talk about all the time. And I fully understand that 35 isn't even old. :whistle:
I'm pretty sure me, @A55VA6 and @Memento are the youngest on here. I could be wrong though. I'm still waiting for some 13 year old to come on here lol

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Nothing impressive until you reach 25 (insurance will go down). I'm 22 right now and still waiting to hit that sweet age.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nothing impressive until you reach 25 (insurance will go down). I'm 22 right now and still waiting to hit that sweet age.
We found our youngin! Lol I feel us man insurance is so damn expensive.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Happy Birthday, I have been a Rams fan for 38 years, Im 47 now. Boy I feel old lol. Enjoy your day.

A55VA6

Legend
I'm pretty sure me, @A55VA6 and @Memento are the youngest on here. I could be wrong though. I'm still waiting for some 13 year old to come on here lol
I'm glad we have some guys that are low to mid 20's here. Sometimes it can be hard to relate to some of the older guys (no offense, you guys are awesome ;)). My dad is 48, and alot of users here are around that age, if not older. lol