Just replaced the battery in my crystal ball and here’s what it’s now showing me…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Rams are done with large FA acquisitions now. Focus is on finishing roster starters plus depth via draft. Might be 2nd or 3rd tier FA post-draft signings on anything missed.

Rams are confident about their options at Edge, DL, future starting CB, and acquiring a stud WR in draft by Day 2. All of their offseason moves make that abundantly clear.

Do not be surprised if Rams grab a QB or LOT early. I think that they’re planning for long term, too, not just for 2024 SB window. Not predicting it or advocating for it, just saying don’t be surprised if they do.

Snead may already have contingent trades in place to go either up or down on Day 1 and Day 2. I would be surprised if he didn’t. Everything is on the table, so be prepared.

Depth will be added on both sides of the ball beyond those 4 positions mentioned above. Lots and lots of depth/developmental players. Might be players that most of us have never heard of, just like in 2023.

Pundits will likely be unimpressed with some of Snead’s picks (again), but I predict that he and his scouts will pluck some gems once again out of rounds 5-7 and UDFA’s and prove once again that he knows more about this than the pundits.

A kicker will be drafted, probably late.

Rams assistant coaches will have this new rookie crop up and running before anyone expects. The importance of this can’t be overstated. It’s been a Ram secret weapon since McVay arrived.

Gonna be tough for the players to make the 53 this year, much less be a starter. Obviously, that’s a good thing and proof of a good roster.

This 2024 Ram O is gonna be a beast at both running and passing the ball. I don’t envy opposing DC’s at all.

Rams D will be surprisingly effective. Top 8 or so, statistically. But more importantly, it will be SB worthy by last third of season, if not before. An amazing thing considering AD’s retirement.

If Blackburn can fix his various ST units, I see a Ram team with no more glaring holes in 2024, and therefore a legit SB contender.

I see Rams at least splitting with 49ers and maybe even sweeping them if this new OL plays as well as I expect.

What do y’all think?

muggmeister

Rookie
Love the optimism. LAiatu LAtu from ucLA drafted by LA seems right and would be a plug and play difference maker even in his rookie season. We might boast a top 3 o-line this year as I see all 3 interior positions being possible Pro Bowlers, hoping Avila becomes a 10 year All Pro center. With last years draft and the 3 year contracts handed out in free agency I believe McVay sees a 3 year window to win Super Bowls before roster decisions will be aplenty. And yes, they will sweep the 49ers as well as the entire NFC west this year. Never underestimate good coaching and healthy rosters, look out NFL, Rams are coming, stay tuned.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'd like to see edge at the top. Then a wideout round 2, and one of those round 3 picks get a DT. I would still circle back at DT (think we need a starter and rotation piece) in round 5 or so.

If no edge is there slide down a little and take DT or WR at the top.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
So....in not so many words, 'everything is on the table' ?

Draft for 2024 and the future
From QB to PK, no positions they won't draft.
Trade up or down or stay put

:biggrin:

TexasRam

Legend
I think top 8 would be very difficult without a tremendous draft and landing a bombshell impact player. Losing Donald is massive. Not only the triple teams he demanded but they way he got stronger as the game went on and would close out games.

Maybe Latu could be that guy? We need to get it right and hit a home run there. Probably need to move up in the draft to get him.

Maybe Mitchell turns our new look secondary into the next legion of boom?

As it stands our pass rush is worse then last year which was bad.

Ram65

Legend
Rams are confident about their options at Edge, DL, future starting CB, and acquiring a stud WR in draft by Day 2. All of their offseason moves make that abundantly clear.

Options on Edge?

Certainly not on the current roster. So it must be in the draft of some late signing (s).

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Hopefully Latu is there at 19 or small move up. I want the top ILB in round 2

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of the top edges has to be there at #19. This will/should provide the Rams with an excellent D-line. Then draft 2 more DTs and a corner anywhere in the draft and they should be fine.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I also would like to see the Rams come away from the first round with one of the top edge rushers.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Edge in the first. DT in the second. Or vice versa. CB in the 3rd. Another edge or DT with the comp pick. See if they can find some depth with the day 3 picks. CB, OL, DT, DE. Guys they can develop into viable rotation players for the next 4 years.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
My prediction - ADPOY gets tired of not being with the Dawgs and rejoins for a Super Bowl run at about week 15.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Edge in the first. DT in the second. Or vice versa. CB in the 3rd. Another edge or DT with the comp pick. See if they can find some depth with the day 3 picks. CB, OL, DT, DE. Guys they can develop into viable rotation players for the next 4 years.
I would be shocked if we didn't pick an offensive player in our 1st 4 picks.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Johnny Carson Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
A lot of mention of CBs early. Don’t be surprised when CB isn’t an early pick. Edge/DT

After those are addressed, it’s up in the air. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a WR and even a RB before CB.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams are done with large FA acquisitions now. Focus is on finishing roster starters plus depth via draft. Might be 2nd or 3rd tier FA post-draft signings on anything missed.

Do not be surprised if Rams grab a QB or LOT early. I think that they’re planning for long term, too, not just for 2024 SB window. Not predicting it or advocating for it, just saying don’t be surprised if they do.

Snead may already have contingent trades in place to go either up or down on Day 1 and Day 2. I would be surprised if he didn’t. Everything is on the table, so be prepared.

Depth will be added on both sides of the ball beyond those 4 positions mentioned above. Lots and lots of depth/developmental players. Might be players that most of us have never heard of, just like in 2023.

Pundits will likely be unimpressed with some of Snead’s picks (again), but I predict that he and his scouts will pluck some gems once again out of rounds 5-7 and UDFA’s and prove once again that he knows more about this than the pundits.

A kicker will be drafted, probably late.

Rams assistant coaches will have this new rookie crop up and running before anyone expects. The importance of this can’t be overstated. It’s been a Ram secret weapon since McVay arrived.

Gonna be tough for the players to make the 53 this year, much less be a starter. Obviously, that’s a good thing and proof of a good roster.

This 2024 Ram O is gonna be a beast at both running and passing the ball. I don’t envy opposing DC’s at all.

Rams D will be surprisingly effective. Top 8 or so, statistically. But more importantly, it will be SB worthy by last third of season, if not before. An amazing thing considering AD’s retirement.

If Blackburn can fix his various ST units, I see a Ram team with no more glaring holes in 2024, and therefore a legit SB contender.

I see Rams at least splitting with 49ers and maybe even sweeping them if this new OL plays as well as I expect.

What do y’all think?

100 % WHACKED !!!

I’d say there is a few things that any of us can predict,but in hindsight Your CRYSTAL BALL need a NEW PROFIL !!

LT ? - well IMO Noteboom will compete for the starting LT position. The GLARING VISION is Alaric Jackson ? How the HECK do The Rams Draft a LT early ??? My answer will always be of ANY PLAYER is in that space of Value. The Rams will draft him!!!

Running game !! Does your Crystal Ball have access to what if missed when the batteries went DEAD ?? I’ll just say TWICE when Kyren Williams went down Rivers went down the same game & out the same amount of time. Zach Evan’s ?? How much will he improve. Does your crystal ball have that answer. What about depth & is a WR more important entering the season ?? Value will be value & Pucka was the better find.Allen Davis was drafted before him though ?? Not 100 though ??
—I’ll go on later with it,but IMO your defense if thought is SO F’d up RIGHT NOW!!! I mean your missing AD99 THE BEST EVER & your saying WHAT ? A rookie DC ?
Who have The Rams signed upfront ?? Earnest Brown a 9er,J. Williams a Viking.Hoecht is not signed ????
The Rams have signed who again!

A rookie who we don’t know about,but Yet The Defense will be in the Top 8 ??

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
A lot of mention of CBs early. Don’t be surprised when CB isn’t an early pick. Edge/DT

After those are addressed, it’s up in the air. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a WR and even a RB before CB.

Well I think people forget about what The NFL best defenses have that The Rams don’t. Anyways
I’ll just wait & watch.
—There’s a player in the 2nd rd I really want The Rams to draft.He showed me all I needed to see.He would be a PEFECT FIT as well.

However it plays out,his career should
Be fun to watch,especially if he wore Horns.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
So....in not so many words, 'everything is on the table' ?

Draft for 2024 and the future
From QB to PK, no positions they won't draft.
Trade up or down or stay put

:biggrin:
Well, he did go out on a limb by predicting that depth would be added on both sides of the ball... including several players that most of us have never heard of.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd like to see edge at the top. Then a wideout round 2, and one of those round 3 picks get a DT. I would still circle back at DT (think we need a starter and rotation piece) in round 5 or so.

If no edge is there slide down a little and take DT or WR at the top.
OT traitor!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well I think people forget about what The NFL best defenses have that The Rams don’t. Anyways
I’ll just wait & watch.
—There’s a player in the 2nd rd I really want The Rams to draft.He showed me all I needed to see.He would be a PEFECT FIT as well.

However it plays out,his career should
Be fun to watch,especially if he wore Horns.

Sort of funny how my crystal ball answered me.I know this is a F’d up looking sight I’m posting,but if you look at the part about how The Rams Defense is changing really is EXACTLY my Thoughts on Shula’s Defense. Payton Wilson is the player I like & might be worth trading back a few spots in first to move up in the 2nd ??

L. Latu(Verse) in 1st. & Wilson in 2nd rd. Is my dream draft.