Just a thought!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who would you Like to Meet up with in the SB, and WHY!?

• The Steelers

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The Cheatriots

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I know this is getting waaaay ahead of course, BUT If the Rams make it to the Super Bowl. We stand a chance of facing off against Both the Teams we have Lost the SB to! The Steelers and the Cheatriots!! Question: ( I think I know the answer!) Which Team would you rather take Revenge on!?

I Say the Steelers, for Jack Youngblood's sake!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cheatriots and it's not even close. I wanna waste those motherfuckers.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A win over the Cheatriots would be the best, but I will take a beat down on Kansas City.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
lol its obvious. Cheatriots by far. I want the Rams to end the Cheatriots reign over the NFL and make Brady retire in shame. Make Brady run crying to his husband Giselle, Make Bellicheat fail big with no Brady and get fired by Kraft after going 0-16. Yes, fuck the Cheaters, I want to murder them in the SB.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

we're on to houston.

we're playing houston next.

houston.

untitled-12.jpg

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
lol its obvious. Cheatriots by far. I want the Rams to end the Cheatriots reign over the NFL and make Brady retire in shame. Make Brady run crying to his husband Giselle, Make Bellicheat fail big with no Brady and get fired by Kraft after going 0-16. Yes, freak the Cheaters, I want to murder them in the SB.

animals-doctor-psychiatrist-psychiatric-therapist-dog-dre1274_low.jpg

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I know this is getting waaaay ahead of course, BUT If the Rams make it to the Super Bowl. We stand a chance of facing off against Both the Teams we have Lost the SB to! The Steelers and the Cheatriots!! Question: ( I think I know the answer!) Which Team would you rather take Revenge on!?

I Say the Steelers, for Jack Youngblood's sake!!

Well @DaveFan'51 you present a tough question for me personally. I was a young boy raised up in a football family and when I was sitting next to my grandfather after the Steelers beat the Rams in that Superbowl, I cried.

After the Patriots beat us, I was punch drunk for weeks.

I would be thrilled to see our Rams beat either of those storied franchises so It's very close for me to choose one.

tumblr_lvx8h2BBgJ1qfr6udo2_400.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I knew everyone would say the Cheatriots! But either way, It would be, ( as @Riverumbbq aluded to) "A Reconing" I would enjoy!!