[Jul 29, 2017] Rams Training Camp 2017 (Irvine, California)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If you are planning to attend training camp, please confirm your attendance and dates of attendance, if you'd like to share!

University of California, Irvine
Irvine, CA 92697

2D01F431-30EB-4E89-89D2-CC06D3C75337_zpsayd77it8.jpg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I will be there on 8/6, 8/7, 8/9 and 8/11.
I am expecting to see better effort from the OL this camp. The #1 thing I tokk from last years camp was that both lines seemed to be playing half assed at best. I understand the DL cant hit the QB but they need to make the OL work to protect the QB.

Only 9 more days of work before vacation.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am expecting to see better effort from the OL this camp. The #1 thing I tokk from last years camp was that both lines seemed to be playing half assed at best. I understand the DL cant hit the QB but they need to make the OL work to protect the QB.

Do me a favor, Ramball... go ahead and click "yes" on the event above.

We need to get this started off right! (y)

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
So I made a litte post in that box and hit POST but nothing happened!

So I'll be going, not sure of what days but I need some help with Twitter.

I want to take good pics with my DSLR and zoom lense but those have to be downloaded when I get home. I opened a twitter account so i could post live pics and reports. What hashtag will we be using? I know the Rams are using #Ramscamp but what about for ROD posting. It is just to cumbersome for me to log into ROD with my cell phone.

Maybe I could use a few tips on how to take pics and post on twitter too!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Los Angeles Rams WR Robert Woods
(On what he is most excited about this year)

“Really just to get back on the field. It has seemed like a long offseason since I have been with the guys. I just want to see my teammates, see my friends, get back at it, get on the field and put in a lot of work. The season is just about here, but we just have to put in the work and then finish it up.”

(On his big offseason news)

“Yeah, traveling, took a vacation, got engaged to my girlfriend and just wanted to end the offseason right. I had plans on doing so and just finally finished it up and just did it right.”

(On how it is going to feel being back and playing in the Los Angeles Coliseum)

“It feels good. I have been playing well there, set some records there, a lot of wins there. I am just trying to do the same thing with the Rams – a lot of wins. We need to rack up the wins, get to the playoffs and just have an exciting offense, have the Coliseum rocking again – have it loud as it can be because it is a very loud stadium and just dominate once again.”

(On what he thinks the difference between the Rams training camp and his past training camps with the Bills will be)

“I feel like with the Bills, I experienced both sides. I had (former Bills Head Coach) Doug Marrone and (former Bills Head Coach) Rex Ryan. Meetings went until 9 p.m. with Doug Marrone and with Rex Ryan, meetings went until 6 p.m. I see here that meetings are back to 9 p.m. But just seeing both sides of it. Really, I am just ready to get back to training camp because training camp is a grind, you have to put in the work and take care of your body – it is a long process, but at the same time you have to get better and maintain your body.”

(On if he got together with QB Jared Goff in the offseason)

“Yeah, we did. We only got together once or twice down in the OC (Orange Country). We were throwing and stuff and connecting. Really, it was just me and him. There were other guys out there as well, but he was throwing to me, we were making sure our timing was connected and down. I know he has been connecting with other guys as well throughout the offseason, but as long as we got our timing I feel like we will pick back up where we left off in OTAs.”

(On how he thinks his timing with Goff is right now as he gets ready to start training camp)

“I feel like it is good. We have been communicating a lot – that is the biggest thing. After every route we are talking about the route, about how we want the ball or just if the DB plays like this and just anticipating certain looks and coverages. I think that will help us a lot when we get out here and then in the season, we will just already know each other and what we are thinking.”

(On his impression of Goff)

“I think he is a really good quarterback. He is really smart, he delivers the ball very accurately, strong arm, he knows where to go with the ball when he sees it and I think he is a very good quarterback – just protect him, give him the time and we still have to do our job as receivers and tight ends and get open. (Head Coach) Sean McVay and (offensive coordinator) Matt LaFleur will definitely create the plays and mismatches for the guys to get us open.”

https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2017/...bert-woods-olb-robert-quinn-olb-connor-barwin

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I am expecting to see better effort from the OL

I will be at camp tomorrow Sunday August 6th. Feel free to meet me behind the west side end zones at 5pm. I will wear denim jeans and blue button up shirt with 2 white vertical stripes. -Brian

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Your fun starts today!! ENJOY!!(y);):D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I will be at camp tomorrow Sunday August 6th. Feel free to meet me behind the west side end zones at 5pm. I will wear denim jeans and blue button up shirt with 2 white vertical stripes. -Brian
Get Plenty of photos of the Team and any other ROD members you bump into!!:yay::yess::D

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Getting ready to head to Irvine. I'm wearing dark blue shorts and a blue Rams shirt with the old ram head.