JT: Nothing Going On Between Rams and Justin Blalock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
That would surprise me.Fisher starting 2 rookies on the line?
If they're both ready I hope he pulls the trigger and doesn't wait until week 9.
I didn't mean game 1. I think Brown will need a little time. Havenstein might start, has a ton of experience, and really took to coaching during Senior Bowl week. I saw him only lose one rep in the one on ones.

I like Brown, he needs to clean some things up though. He compares physically, as well, or better than any Guard in this draft. Think Marpet, but against better competition, and has experience from both sides. I see him as our eventual OLG. He can move people.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I didn't mean game 1. I think Brown will need a little time. Havenstein might start, has a ton of experience, and really took to coaching during Senior Bowl week. I saw him only lose one rep in the one on ones.

I like Brown, he needs to clean some things up though. He compares physically, as well, or better than any Guard in this draft. Think Marpet, but against better competition, and has experience from both sides. I see him as our eventual OLG. He can move people.
If those 2 are ready to go week one, I hope Fisher can go against his grain and start them.
I would be quite pleased.

…..

Legend
He gets a lot of these FA oline questions in his weekly chats. Just passing on info I presume.

I suppose.....but it seems more deeply rooted than that to me. Me thinks he's digging alittle bit. Otherwise, why say anything via twitter? He answers the question 2 or 3 different ways each week in his chat.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I suppose.....but it seems more deeply rooted than that to me. Me thinks he's digging alittle bit. Otherwise, why say anything via twitter? He answers the question 2 or 3 different ways each week in his chat.
Yeah. He has been a bit of a downer at times recently.