Jrry32's Second Stafford Mock Off-Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Tyus Bowser would be my top lower-cost option. Kyler Fackrell would be next up.
Both I like just have read Smoots name in their category recently so was curious about him. I’d like Bowser as well.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Both I like just have read Smoots name in their category recently so was curious about him. I’d like Bowser as well.

Smoot showed some pass rush promise this year, but I'm not sure about his fit in our scheme.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Smoot showed some pass rush promise this year, but I'm not sure about his fit in our scheme.
Yeah some of the speculation on him sounds like he’d be better in a 4-3 and if I read correct Jax is switching to a 3-4 so he might not be brought back.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Nice draft, think DJax is done tho. Also Mack a wonder how much is left in the tank. Hoping for Marvin Jones at a reasonable price. Hoping we can find the room for C. Linsley Packers OC

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice job man.

Mack represents a massive upgrade at the pivot which would be felt immediately on this line. That alone is probably a couple wins difference tbh, where we are less likely to wilt up front vs the physical fronts. And on top of his play that dude's leadership yeah. Would be a massive signing if they can get that done.

Roche is also a fantastic fit. My two favorite OLBs in this draft for where we are picking are Roche and Weaver. Roche upgrades us over what we have but he has a shot to play the blindside which makes him an outstanding addition there. Weaver is talked about as a 4-3 guy and is slated later on most boards but to my eye he's smooth enough standing and with that motor I expect he will be an impact defender strong side for some lucky team. He's a stud IMO.

Werner is also a massive upgrade. Just massive. I'd be very happy with his addition. In fact I think we are at the point where the team knows it needs better off ball linebacking to help the edge let alone be stout in a playoff game.

Bushman is a really nice late round pick too. I've been crunching the TEs and I like his game as well for translating to what we need.

Only move I don't like is Ingram. But if that's our offseason I'm feeling pretty fucking good. Sign me up. :fistbump: :biggrin: