Jrry32 Second Mock - David Shaw Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Nice Mock @jrry32 My only problem and it isn't with your mock or additions is our roster needs an even deeper exchange of starters. I just hope that whatever happens on Offense it is drastic. We are not close in whole.
Lovwe that 2/3's through the season the only things we have to look forward to are Mocks and whether or not we get Goff killed

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Great job....you always have a couple players I've never heard of...awesome!

What will most likely happen...Rams extend Fisher for two years
How the hell did you know that? you and @woofwoofmo are in league with da fish?

Cooper Kupp....his 40 timr will be interesting....Any thoughts on that wr at Florida? Callaway?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great job....you always have a couple players I've never heard of...awesome!

How the hell did you know that? you and @woofwoofmo are in league with da fish?

Cooper Kupp....his 40 timr will be interesting....Any thoughts on that wr at Florida? Callaway?

Callaway is really, really good. But only a true sophomore.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Callaway is really, really good. But only a true sophomore.
Ah crap....I wanted to rate this a "shoot me"....but wanted to thank you for the response....thought that kid was a junior....he has an exquisite game...Bunch of great players out there....I hope Snead and his crew are out there...Damn shame, this is the least I've been able to watch college football on Saturday...but what I have seen, there are more pro ready players than ever b4. I see 6 solid rounds...

Goff took a pounding last game....Seeems to have come out of it ok....That was the 2nd major thing with me....The first, I sure wish the kid would come hang out and get some soul food:love: on his ribs. :cool:;)

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I can't really say much about the draft picks since I know next to nothing about most of those guys. Like the FA signings, and definitely like the change at HC. At least these threads give us something to hope for in the future as another Fisher-season circles the drain.

I'd be interested in seeing one with Matt Patricia hired, and an EP offense installed .. ;)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If we could get Kalil on a "prove it" deal, I'd say sure. I don't think he's a good LT, but he can hold us over for a year. However, there's a lot of scarcity at LT. It's possible that Kalil is the only starting caliber LT on the market. In that scenario, he gets paid simply because nobody else is out there.

After watching what the turnaround on Penn State's offensive line in one season just from bringing in a better Oline coach. I think I would just as soon roll the dice on GRob and hope that a new coach brings in a better Oline Coach. Penn State has an OLT named Brendan Mahon and after a certain point he was the rated as the best OLT in the Big Ten. The years before he was as bad as any lineman they had. Point is.......do we really know what this team has on the Oline? Are they really that bad or just poorly coached? Seattle had a terrible Oline and it is playing better than the Rams line. On paper before the season there is no way I would have traded, but they can at least run block. They have a good coach.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After watching what the turnaround on Penn State's offensive line in one season just from bringing in a better Oline coach. I think I would just as soon roll the dice on GRob and hope that a new coach brings in a better Oline Coach. Penn State has an OLT named Brendan Mahon and after a certain point he was the rated as the best OLT in the Big Ten. The years before he was as bad as any lineman they had. Point is.......do we really know what this team has on the Oline? Are they really that bad or just poorly coached? Seattle had a terrible Oline and it is playing better than the Rams line. On paper before the season there is no way I would have traded, but they can at least run block. They have a good coach.

I feel the same way. I'd prefer we hire a great OL Coach, bring in a couple talented interior OLs, and take a final shot on Greg. Just because I'd rather spend money on quality players than a mediocre guy like Kalil. But, if I don't have my choice, I guess Kalil is the backup plan.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
If we are looking for a all-around solid TE, S. Dakota State TE Dallas Goedert. 6' 4" 250 lb. might be a good prospect. He's big, physical and has some very good hands.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He can't even cover legit #1s

What legitimate #1 WR has given him problems this year? The only guy I can think of is Mike Evans. And I don't recall how many of his catches were even against Tru. Teams have generally picked on E.J. Gaines and Troy Hill if they pick on our CBs.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
I just saw this today and I like it a lot......I mean a lot!!!! I agree that we do not "have to blow up the roster", just get a lot better coaching. This year's roster is not a 4 - 9 roster; too much underdeveloped talent. Quick has had some pretty good catches this year and Robinson has had his moments.....really believe it is a lack of total focus, concentration, the mental stuff holds them back; hopefully the new staff will demand that and get them to perform. I think I counted four FA signings, which seem doable, agree with TJ/Mo, Joyner at FS, just looked at the LSU C yesterday and think he'll go 2nd round as well.
I'm intrigued by David Shaw and your regarding his connections excites me as well, I really like info like this.
Thanks a lot.....