Jrry32 Post-FA Letdown Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
what about wentz do you like better than goff

Bigger, stronger and I have concerns over the slight build of Goff and can he handles the rigors of the NFL...Although some medical information was just released that they figured out why Goff could not gain weight and moving forward he might be able to increase his strength and weight.

Goff is listed at 6'4 205lbs whereas Wentz is 6'5 225lbs and Lynch 6'6 225lbs.

nighttrain

Legend
Bigger, stronger and I have concerns over the slight build of Goff and can he handles the rigors of the NFL...Although some medical information was just released that they figured out why Goff could not gain weight and moving forward he might be able to increase his strength and weight.

i'm thinking concentrating on football, no classes, Goff could easily bulk up 15 lbs, makes him 6'4'' and 220
train

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Keep in mind that we do have Combine measurements. With those, we have:
Lynch - 6'7" 244
Wentz - 6'5" 237
Goff - 6'4" 215