Jrry32 Post-Combine Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Very good draft, but I don't think I'd pick up a free agent Center. I do think, after watching multiple UCLA games, and the entire Senior Bowl week, and game, that Quizz, could start as a rookie, and he has as much upside as anybody on the OL. Besides everything you mentioned, which I agree with, he plays with an amazing amount of calmness, if that makes sense. To me, that shows great football intelligence. He looks like a player that you don't need to tell him what to do, or what his responsibilities are, he knows them, and then plays beyond them.

I'm not sold on Toth. Senat is intriguing, but raw as all get out.

I got into a huge argument over Callaway, I mean, what a knucklehead, but then the other part of me won the argument for him, when I see how he plays, and how he would fit that Tavon role, but better. I'd roll the dice, if he has shown any growth as a human, and if you think you can give him one more chance, but he'd be on a short leash. I'd rather give a 5th for him, which would make me a little more comfortable.

Love the way Nnadi plays. He has a chance to be a very good NFL player.

Right now, Landry is the player projected that I want. He's a great fit, a great talent, and could be there. He is one of the few that I wouldn't trade out of the spot for.

Very nice job!

Added: OL that I really like, or are intriguing, all have good feet. OT Jamarco Jones, Okoafor, Kolton Miller(talk about ball of clay), James Daniels, best feet in the draft. Geron Christian, high upside. Some of these guys are mid round picks, but have the ability to be starters.

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Love the picks.

I'd rather have Blythe than give long term money to a guy who's missed an entire year due to concussion. Even if he's playing at an All-Pro level, one hit and he's done...forever.

If the contract were structured with very little guaranteed, I'd be okay with it, but he's gonna get guarnteed money from the Jets, so I'd rather stick with Sully and Blythe.

Still great mock... except you didn't figure how we get Shaquem Griffin, so 5 demerits...