Joyner is elite at safety

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Check out the numbers... this defense is doing better than anything Williams trotted out there.
If it's because Williams never got the lift from an offense, well... I wonder who was responsible for that?
So I guess it’s cool to bash a coach cause things didn’t work out instead of just being happy that it has finally started to turn around, and actually be happy that our defense was good to begin with. And as far as stats right now they are about the same with one major difference-the amount of time the defense is on the field and the number of offensive plays that the opponent run.

If you think this team succeeds without fisher/GW defense that’s on you but I can guarantee that when Phillips saw this roster he was happy and eager to take the job and that’s more than any other coach can say about what Fisher has inherited. He had to gut the offense and defense.

You throwing out other boards like I’m a Newby here. I left those other boards for this one because when I was visiting I thought this board was better than that.

And if you read the post that my original post was about you would have saw that it was in response to bashing Fisher.

You bringing offense into a conversation and topic that was strictly about defense not about Fisher coaching ability but about his ability to locate/draft/sign/development defensive players.