Josh Reynolds finds rare WR4 role in McVay's offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
Reynolds has a history of drops. He's still doing it. With Webster and Thomas, he could easily drop to #6 if he keeps dropping passes. I've never been a big fan of Reynolds simply because of his inconsistent play. Drops are drive killers. Webster is shorter but quicker, better long speed and more agile but most of all shows much better hands. The Pats were looking long and hard at him just before the draft. No way you cut Webster loose. Both Thomas and Reynolds have histories of dropped passes. Webster should be #4 IMO.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Reynolds has a history of drops. He's still doing it. With Webster and Thomas, he could easily drop to #6 if he keeps dropping passes. I've never been a big fan of Reynolds simply because of his inconsistent play. Drops are drive killers. Webster is shorter but quicker, better long speed and more agile but most of all shows much better hands. The Pats were looking long and hard at him just before the draft. No way you cut Webster loose. Both Thomas and Reynolds have histories of dropped passes. Webster should be #4 IMO.
I've always liked Reynolds and now he has play off and superbowl experience. As much as I like Webster as well it would be hard for me to put Webster over him.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I'm a Reynolds fan.
He seems to divide the fans on here, some of whom see him as trade bait.
He didnt have a good game last week.
He proved good in a busier role last year with Kupp out.
I have faith in him.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I'm a Reynolds fan.
He seems to divide the fans on here, some of whom see him as trade bait.
He didnt have a good game last week.
He proved good in a busier role last year with Kupp out.
I have faith in him.
I am a big Josh Reynolds fan too......but I am a much bigger Ram team fan & also a big fan of trades for future draft selections (low cost salary cap/ quality latent talent) to help this Ram team keep this Championship window open as long as they can. Snead works wonders when you provide him the ammo.

Rams are loaded in quality & quantity in the WR's cadre. Last season when Kupp went down neither Mike Thomas nor Nzimba Webster were available now these two are hot & ready to play.