Jordan Reed signs with 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
So another guy Garrappollo can overthrow in the clutch?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Meanwhile at whiners training camp...

15965496701571758613721406756590.jpg

oldnotdead

Legend
I don't believe he played last year. He's certainly no downfield threat as he lacks long speed. He had a decent year in 2018 and a downright average year in 2017. He's 30 years old and I don't see him as the kind that will play an extended career. He's been injury prone much of his career now he's coming off one that kept him off the field all last year.

The worst part is it was a severe concussion his 7th of his career. There is no way this guy should be playing. The odds are he won't finish this year and if's a concussion IMO that will be a career-ender.

Way to go Niners sign a guy who is a prime candidate for CTE or TBI. Does Jr. Seau come to mind? There is no such thing as healed when it comes to concussions. I've said it in other posts, concussions are cumulative which is why the Rams dealt Cooks because he wouldn't retire. Even the Rams know the reality of concussions.

The NFL continues to be negligent when it comes to concussions. After a 5th one regardless of severity, the player should be retired and not allowed to return. Cook's last concussion was his 5th. The NFLPA is complicit in ignoring the danger. They should retire a player with full benefits regardless of how many years he's played after his 5th concussion.

Considering the severity of his last one this is an irresponsible signing.