Johnny Hekker is not pleased that he looks like Mose Schrute in Madden 19

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams punter Johnny Hekker is not pleased that he looks like Mose Schrute in Madden 19

This week, it's Rams punter Johnny Hekker who isn't happy with his representation.

View: https://twitter.com/jhekker/status/1025197905659871232?s=21

Yeah, I'd say he's got a solid case for argument here. Punters are people too, and they deserve to not look like they spend their days chasing down cars at Schrute Farms.

If I had to guess, I'd say that the Madden review board will take this case and, ultimately, deliver justice for Johnny. Until then, he'll just have to accept his place as the Los Angeles Rams' wildly deranged cousin.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I had to google Mose Schrute, but that's freakin' hilarious!

Now we have to make endless beet memes...

2fccvu.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Once I get through the Sopranos and The Wire (I know, I know) as well as catching up on WestWorld and GoT, I can see myself binging on some Office.

I need to catch up on Ray Donovan as well, but of all the things I watch, that one puts me in a dark place. I mean, dude gets things done, but is pretty messed up.