John Madden says the Rams are the next NFL dynasty

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Screenshot_20180723-083736_Instagram.jpg

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure if that is a real quote but it sounds really good !

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sometimes it's better to be feared than loved, sure hope Madden's prediction comes to fruition.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Should I now feel bad for calling him a blowhard? Nah. Only if his prediction comes true will I feel bad. Until then, he's still a blowhard. But it does seem like he's finally a little less dumb.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
d@mn, I want to forward that tweet to my Niner fan friends!:fighting:

You really have friends that are 9er fans, I don't. The first time my brother-in-law showed up at my house he was wearing a 49ers cap, I insisted that he take it off and leave in his car or he was not coming inside. I let him know that this is Ram country. He was one of those bandwagon fans and the way I could tell was when I asked him the name of their starting center. This is the question that always exposes bandwagon fans

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
unless you see a video with him saying it, and this holds true for most things, assume it's created/faked.

This is the world we live in.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
You really have friends that are 9er fans, I don't. The first time my brother-in-law showed up at my house he was wearing a 49ers cap, I insisted that he take it off and leave in his car or he was not coming inside. I let him know that this is Ram country. He was one of those bandwagon fans and the way I could tell was when I asked him the name of their starting center. This is the question that always exposes bandwagon fans
I've lived in three places in my life: 49ers country, Raiders country, and Seahawks country. Unfortunately, I've had to adapt to being surrounded by the enemy. I've had to be the guy who shows up to work on "wear your 49ers or Raiders jersey day, wearing my Rams gear." On a positive note, I appreciate the fact that my friends actually accept me and my Marshall Faulk jersey in their homes, even on game days.

I've shared this before, but Seahawks fans are the worst, even worse than 49er fans. I used to kill them with my bandwagon test, it's a bit old now, but I used to get a kick out of asking them if they thought Curt Warner was one of the greatest Seahawks ever. 90% of them insisted that he only played for the Rams and Cardinals.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm in. Why not us?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt it's a real quote. With the ending making it clear he thinks the Patriots cheated, it would have gotten significant press.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Not sure if that is a real quote but it sounds really good !

Ugh.

Yeah, as Rams fans we like to hear positive things about our team.

But IMHO, passing along fake, made-up stuff is not helpful.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Lol I'm not seeing any verified sources of information stating he said that. It's a nice, fake inspirational quote though